dancing + apologies

Daniel's POV:

After school ended, I went around looking for Y/N, but couldn't find her.
I realized what Ali had done at lunch was completely obnoxious. I wanted to apologize to Y/N and have her come over on Friday with us to Golf n Stuff.
I finally caught her about to go home on her bike.
"Wait, Y/N!" I shouted.
She turned around questioning who's calling her and I waved.
"Hi Daniel!" She said, smiling. She had a beautiful smile.
"Hey!" I started "I wanted to apologize about what happened at lunch, I saw what Ali was trying to do."
"Oh, it's okay." She reassured me, forcing a smile.
"You sure?" I felt that she was lying a little bit.
"Of course!" She replied "Um I'll talk to you later, I have a dance tryout soon, I'll text you later?"
"Yeah yeah of course!" She took out a pen and wrote her number on my hand. I smiled as she rode away
"Good luck!" I yelled behind her"
"Thank you!"
She was so pretty. She was kind, caring, and the nicest person I've ever met.

                                 Y/N POV:

     I rode home on my bike and went to go put on my leotard and tights. I was so excited. I had a strong passion for dance that I never wanted to give up. I could dance anywhere for hours and forget that anyone is around me. I loved to do it and nobody could take that away from me. As I was putting on my dance wear, my mon called me and asked me how was school.
"Did you make any friends?" She asks quietly on the phone. She was at work and didn't come home until 6 PM.
"Yeah I made a friend." I said "His name is Daniel."
"He?!?" My mom got excited quietly "As in BOY??"
"Yes, as in boy." I giggled. "But I'm pretty sure he likes someone else and that someone else likes him too."
"Oh" she says as her smile and excitement faded "well there's still other people!"
"Yeah I know." I started to get a little upset but got myself back together quick "Hey what time does tryouts start?" I asked.
"3:30" My mom responded.
It was 3 and even tho it wasn't that far of a walk, I still finished getting ready.
"I'll call you later, okay?" I told my mom
"Okay, love you!"
"Love you too" I give a slight smile.
I put my hair in a bun and get my pointe shoes. I haven't worn them since my last performance in Connecticut. I missed it there so much and wanted to go back, but obviously I couldn't.
I pack a water and extra clothes in my dance bag then left out the door. It took about 7 minutes of walking. When I arrived at the dance place I was shocked. It was so beautiful in there. Baby dancers experienced dancers, dance teachers that spoke French, it was beautiful. The inside was mostly pink inside the studio but the competition jackets + gear were white and blue. I loved it.
One of the teachers came up to me and smiled.
"You must be Y/N Y/L/N she said. She had a beautiful French accent with long, red, curly hair.
"Yes, that's me!" I said to her with a huge smile on my face. "How did you know?" I asked confused, still smiling.
"Your mother called in, and she tells me about your dance history and sent in videos." She replied "You are one talented girl!"
I thought I was gonna die on the spot "Thank you so much!"
She had me wait in one of the dance rooms with the other girls and I immediately made friends with them. They saw my performances and complimented me on everything, I felt so loved and accepted! This made my day after what happened at school.
After about 20 minutes of talking, the owner of the dance studio gave us choreography to do, and boy was it tough.
In ballet, she expected 100% pointed toes, straight legs, good posture, sucked in bellies, and pretty arms. She would yell and make us do it over if someone failed. Thankfully, only about 2 girls failed. We did it as a group one last time and it was perfect. She then wanted us to do it by ourselves to remember it. I volunteered to go first. I was so nervous but then as I started, I let go of all that anxiousness. I danced my heart out and tried my best.
"That was beautiful!" She exclaimed. "What is your name miss?"
"Y/N Y/L/N" I responded with another big smile.
"Well Y/N, you are a true dancer."
I sat back down after the choreography and did a huge dance in my head.
Soon after every girl finished, I was the first to go up to do the choreography by myself and got showered in compliments.
Sooner than expected, she tells us that we all did amazing today.
"You girls are very good and excellent!" She says happily "The results will be shared tomorrow at 4 PM. Don't be late!"
All of us girls stepped out of the dance studio and made a groupchat with all our numbers in it so we can catch up and hang out together.
It was now 8:30 and I walked home and saw my mom in the kitchen ordering pizza.
"Hey hun!" She says while being put on hold "how was dance?"
"It's was amazing" I say with a big grin on my face.
I ran upstairs to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed tired.
I texted Daniel to tell him how it all went

Y/N:
Hey Daniel!

Daniel:
Hey Y/N! How was tryouts?

Y/N:
It was amazing! I'm pretty sure I made it!

Daniel:
That's great! I'm so proud of you

I started to blush at my phone

Y/N:
Thank you!!

Daniel:
Wanna do homework together tomorrow? For math? I'm kinda having trouble.

Y/N:
Of course! I'd love that! See you tomorrow!

Daniel:
See you tomorrow!

I shut off my phone and went downstairs to chat and eat with my mom. I then went back upstairs to shower and get ready for bed. I slowly drifted asleep
Thinking about how my dance career could go so far in California.
=====================
A/N: THIS ONE IS SO LONG IM SORRY LMAO. I got carried away with dance bc I also do dance irl and could write abt it for hours 😃 anyways I hope you enjoyed this one

LOVE YA BABES <3