CHAPTER 10

After the discussion in the Master room, the four boys went out from the office and went downstairs to see their family looking at them with a concern look. All of the children were in their mother arms, then the four boys split up to went to them.

Jellal went to Emma as well, and asked her to go back to their house for a talk.

Natsu approached his girls as he can't help but to put a bright smile on his face, "Yo!"

"Papa, what's going on?" asked Nashi, she rans towards him for a hug.

He caught her firmly and lift her up into his arms, "Nashi, Lucy. I have to go back to do the mission where it was held three weeks ago."

"What happen Natsu?" asked Lucy worried.

"Jellal said something bad happen at the job we saved and someone reported that the black wizard had appeared."

Lucy widened her eyes, she looked at her husband in horror. No, this can't be Agnor, she just met him a week ago with Juvia in the warehouse. Natsu notices the blonde was trembling, and he pulls her into an embrace, "It could be Agnor, Luce. I have to go with the others."

The celestial mages look at him with a really worried expression, she shook her head a little, doesn't want him to go. What if terrible happens and the fated change? She couldn't imagine what's going to more worsen in the future.

Natsu give the two a reassuring smile, "Believe in me that I'm going to be alright."

"B-But... Papa you promised me that you're going to watch me tomorrow..." Nashi sobs, as tears falling through her light brown skin.

The fire dragon king slayer stiffens as he just remembered the promised he made to his daughter, "I'm sorry Nashi, how about we go out to play when I got back—"

"No! Papa never keep your promises! Only Mama does! Is that mission way more important than me and Mama?!" asked Nashi aloud as she jumps down from her father's arms.

"Nashi I—"

Natsu was cut off once more when Nashi sobs harder, "I hate you, Papa!"

"Nashi!" called the blonde and the pinkette together as their daughter ran off to the guild's backyard, crying.

When the two look around, the other children were also had a sad and disappointed look. Soon the kids followed Nashi to the backyard, all of them feel the same. It's just so sudden, tomorrow was such an important day for the new generation, yet their father had to gone somewhere to keep the people safe.

But with the urgent mission, they couldn't help but to feel sad leaving their family again.

"Luce, I would never compare you and Nashi with anything. You two are my everything to me you know that." Natsu stated sadly as he sat down.

Lucy hugs him while caressing his pink hair locks, "I know Natsu, all the children felt the same way. It was all so sudden."

He hugs her back and sighs, "And I'll do this to keep you both safe, I don't want Agnor being near you anymore Luce, especially Nashi. So that's why I can't help but to worried more if something terrible happen."

"I understand Natsu, just promise me you'll be back with no injuries." Lucy said with a soft smile.

"I promise." He kisses her on the lips.

"I should get ready. I will leave with the others tonight." Natsu said.

***

Nashi sniffled as she closes her face with her small hands, then she felt arms around her and when she looks up, it was Hazel who comforts her. Followed with Genta and Storm behind her as well.

The four was near the big tree in the middle of the guild and Nashi wipes her teary eyes, "You guys... What are you guys doing here?"

"Don't be sad Nashi, we all feel the same way." Hazel said with a smile.

"Yeah! Were going to show them next time that we are great wizards!" added Genta with a grin.

Nashi smile in response, "Right, Papa and the others are heroes after all and they cannot leave the people in danger."

The little fire dragon slayer was startled when she felt a hand on her head, when she glances to her side it was Storm who was patting her head. "Don't forget you and me will be going for the match, Pinky."

She gives him a toothy grin, "Of course! Let's do our best, Storm!"

The raven haired was flustered by her smile and mumbled, "I'm sorry for last week..."

"Eh?" asked Nashi because she couldn't hear him that clear.

Storm was about to repeat those words but stop when Genta and Hazel hugs the two, "Come on we should go back inside to bid our dads!"

"By the way where's Emma?"

"She went outside with Uncle Jellal. I think they went home."

"Yosh! Let's do our best for tomorrow!" cheered Nashi.

"YEAH!!!"

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story <3