CHAPTER 25

"Fairy Tail A: Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster VS Fairy Tail B: Lucy Heartfilia and Juvia Lockser!!!"

"Papa vs Mama...?" stated Nashi quietly as she looks at their both parents neither at the side of their shelter. Storm too who was beside Nashi quickly look at his parents.

"W-What... How could, Fairy Tail against each other..." muttered Wendy, as she tensed up when she felt Erza beside her had a sudden enormous energy. "Erza-san... What do we—"

"GO! CONTACT JELLAL AND THE OTHERS! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!" yelled the guild master that success made all of them startled. Wendy immediately went off with Carla and fly out towards Jellal.

"Erza?!"

"What's the matter?!" asked Cana shocked, as they all gathered.

"Mom, what is going on?" Emma tug on Erza's blade. The Titania managed to calmed herself a bit, when her daughter was beside her the whole time.

"Everyone listen! I cannot explain what is going on now but when I said 'Assault!' all of the adults have to prepare their magic!"

"And the children will run up to Mest, understood?!"

All of them fell silent, they just don't have a single clue what is it about all sudden. But they nod their head quietly and went back to their seat, the children were still looking at Erza in fear, sure the Titania was kind and sweet but it was their first time seeing their guild master gone mad serious.

"Mom."

Erza glance at her daughter, "I may not know what is going on but don't force yourself to handle this." Emma said that made her mother widens her eyes, Erza crouched down and gave Emma a hug. "Thank you Emma, help me okay?"

Emma nods, "We will."

***

"W-Wait! Us?!" asked Lucy pointed at herself and so is Juvia.

Before they can ask further, the four mage already sent off to the battle field in instant. Leaving the two couple stared each other shocked, "The heck... Why the queen wanted us against the same guild?" Gray stated as he looks at the water mage in front of him with a worried expression.

'Something is not right... I have to activate Zodiac...'

Natsu immediately yelled, "Luce! Don't!"

Lucy glance at Natsu, "Don't what?"

"I-I mean, don't hesitate yourself to fight against me. Like you said on the first day, were opponents right?"

The blonde widens her eyes, "Yes we are opponents but not to mean until this kind of way..."