CHAPTER 27

Lucy's POV

Dark.

All I see is black, I can't see anything, the last time I remembered I was on the battle field with Juvia, Gray, and Natsu, and then Agnor... Oh no! What happen to them?! Are they alright?!

It feels so fast until I cannot retell what exactly happened to me back then and how am I ended up here alone in this place?

"Lucy..."

Someone called me, it's a woman voice, but her sound is not familiar to my ears. It's not Mama nor Michelle or even the celestial spirits.

"Who are you?"

Come here, Lucy...

Third Person's POV

"First Master?" asked Lucy.

Without warning, Lucy was like being pushed by the wind and next she saw a glistening light in front of her. She closes her eyes due to the bright light and open it next when she was in a strange place.

Lucy was on the woods, and there she saw a woman, no actually a little girl in her young age. She was back facing Lucy and let her long red hair flow by the wind, "Uhm, who are you? And how did you know me?"

The girl giggled and slowly turn around to face her, "Hi Lucy, I'm Yona."

"Yona??" asked Lucy surprised, she remembered so well back then when Agnor told his past with his lover, and how he was so desperate to meet his loves once more.

"It seems you already knew who I am. I've been watching Agnor the whole time." Yona said next as she walks closer to the blonde.

"Why am I here? With you?" asked Lucy confuse, then she gasped. "Am I—"

"No, you're not dead. Listen Lucy, I'm going to make this really quick because I don't have much time to talk to you in here." Yona stated and hold her both hands.

Lucy have dozens of questions in her head, but she slips it off. "What is it?"

"I know how to stopped Agnor, only you can do it." Yona explained that made Lucy widens her eyes. "I just figured it out after all these past years, I'm so sorry I can't call you here sooner, I was once only an ordinary girl with no magic power but I learned much to communicate with you this time."

"Then what should I do?" asked Lucy.

"You need to tell Agnor about me, spell my name to make him stopped. I know he would never deny anything that's related to me, and when the time you can distract him, use this." Yona explained more and gave her a small knife.