CHAPTER 14

The fire dragon king slayer went home with his family, Nashi who were crying all day because her worried for her parents has fallen asleep in Natsu's arms. The pinkette and the blonde went into her room and put her slowly on the bunk bed.

She opened her eyes slowly as tears were still remain on her small face, "Papa... Mama... Don't leave me..."

Natsu and Lucy quickly pulls her into an embrace, "Were not going to leave you Nashi, ever."

"We won't."

Nashi sighs a relief, she closed her eyes and soon little snores fill the room that the little dragon slayer is asleep. Her parents smiled softly and kiss her on the forehead and left the room.

Lucy stretch her arms and yawns, "You must've haven't taken a bath after the journey, I will prepare it for—"

Her words are cut off when Natsu suddenly hugs her from the back, "Natsu?"

"Why... You kept that alone for six years?"

The blonde breath hitches when her husband come up with that conversation again, "Natsu I—"

"You know I wouldn't let that happen and I'm not going to die, Luce."

Tears started to form in her eyes once more and she slowly turned around to face the fire dragon king slayer who had already a sad expression look, she caresses his cheeks softly, "I'm sorry, if you or Gray knows, I'm afraid the future will change and it will worsen."

"But what makes me disappoint most is that why didn't I realize?" Natsu mutters as he was asking himself.

Lucy looks at him that he was about to cry. She was startled because it's been six years Natsu didn't cry over sadness, and now she brought up this again, where he will afraid of what could happen.

"I'm your partner Luce, mates to be exact, but why didn't I realize? Even you're so close to me."

"And I'm a horrible person who tries to get away and forget Agnor, even the curse is still with you, I can't help but to think that it's going to be okay, but now the time has come that it will not."

"Natsu it's alright..."

"Luce I'm sorry..."

He buried his face into the crook of her neck and trembled, when Lucy felt warm tears against her skin, she hugs Natsu tighter. "I should've found a way to lift the curse out of you but then once again I tried to run away..."

"Natsu, do you remember what you just said back at the guild?"

Natsu moved his face so he was looking at her now, "You said you lend me help and like Erza and Wendy said, were all in this together now. I know Juvia and me are wrong from the start to kept this a secret, but even though we've ended up telling the whole thing, we trust our friends that we will change the future."