CHAPTER 1

Year X801

The morning shine light up the blonde face as she squirms in her slumber, she covers her face again with a blanket and continues to sleep, but then the door of the bedroom flung opened as a weight figure jumps into the bed.

"Mama! Wake up!"

"Ugh, Nashi... five more minutes..." Lucy mumbled to her daughter.

"Come on! I'm hungry!"

Lucy sighs and stood up slowly, "Alright, alright. Can you prepare the eggs and bacon first in the kitchen?"

Nashi's brown eyes sparkled as she nodded. "Absolutely!"

Soon the little pinkette wizard wandered out of the room and went straight to the kitchen, Lucy stretched her body and yawns. She went to the bathroom for a quick clean and tied her hair up into a bun.

When she walked towards the kitchen Nashi was already there waiting for her with a huge smile with little fangs showing, "Come on Mama! Hurry!"

The blonde giggled and pinched her daughter's little nose lovingly, "Okay, I'll be quick!"

After ten minutes of preparing breakfast, Nashi drools at the sight and it smells. When her mom put the bacons and eggs on the table, she takes her small kiddie spoon along the fork and quickly dig in.

"Thank you for the food!" she exclaimed happily.

Lucy laughs softly and pour her daughter's cup with a milk while for herself a tea, the two eat the breakfast in peace as Nashi kept mumbling the book she was reading nowadays, about the Princess and The Fire Dragon that it was one of Lucy's masterpiece children's book she published.

"I love that book! Mama sure is the best!"

"Glad you love it sweetie."

"It makes me want to be the fire dragon some day!" she stated innocently.

"Eh?"

"I mean he's so cool! He breaths fire everywhere like Papa! I want to be like Papa too!"

Lucy just look at her daughter laughing and wipes her little mouth that is smeared of bacons. "You're not interested to be the princess?"

"Oh, right the princess! I want to be like her too then!" she suddenly changed her mind and flashed the blonde with a fanged smile.

"Hey Mama, Papa is going home today right??" asked Nashi excited.

The celestial mages ruffled her soft pink long hair locks and smiled. "Well he promised us that he will be back today."