CHAPTER 20

Results Grand Magic Games Day 1

Battle

Quatro Cerberus - Nobarly VS Mermaid Heel - Beth Vanderwood

Status: Winner (Nobarly)

Lamia Scale – Sherry VS Fairy Tail B – Levy McGarden

Status: Draw

Sabertooth – Rufus VS Luminous Sun – Boseman

Status: Winner (Boseman)

Fairy Tail A – Gajeel VS Blue Pegasus – Ren

Status: Winner (Gajeel)

Current positions:

1st = Luminous Sun 20pt

2nd = Fairy Tail A 18pt

3rd = Sabertooth 16pt

4th = Fairy Tail B 12pt

5th = Quatro Cerberus 6pt

6th = Lamia Scale 3pt

7th = Mermaid Heel 2pt

8th = Blue Pegasus 1pt

"Erza what's the meaning of this?" asked Gajeel frustated.

The Grand Magic Games Day 1 is over and all the guild are back to their inn for a rest. The first winner of the 'Maze' was Luminous Sun, to be honest all the guild was surprised because they are incredibly strong.

As the two team are facing each other, Erza and Wendy sighs. "Look, I know you boys are upset but—"

"We have a deal not to let them joined! The heck, Erza?!" added Gajeel more, Natsu and the others just stood still looking at their partner.

Levy on the other hand got a bit off of her husband, "Why are you so mad about it Gajeel? We just wanted to participate, no more."

"You fool! Why you chose yourself in the battle field on the first day?! You could've get hurt!" answer Gajeel as he yelled, that made all of them startled.

"W-What?" Levy stuttered. "I-I was just..."

"You never fight seriously for years Levy, you suppose to know yourself that you are not consider in neither part of this battle!"

"GAJEEL!" Mirajane and Erza warns at the same time.

Levy felt her eyes teary as Lucy came up to her side. "Levy-chan..."

"Is that so?" her voices sound cracked as Gajeel stiffens.

"All I wanted is to show Genta and Olivia that a mother can fight like their dad is, I may be disappointed of the battle I fought today but I'm proud of myself that I'm a worth Fairy Tail wizards that could fight too!" Levy attacks as she sent daggers towards the iron dragon slayer.