Chapter 11

" Are you okay Midoryia?" I shifted uncomfortably as my insides craved to be dominated. " F-Fine..." I said taking deep breathes. " Mr. Aizawa it's been two hours already...am I allowed to proceed?" I winced and shook my head. " No...I don't want to be torn from the inside...just please wait for the doctor..." I said looking up at Todoroki. " Very well...but it's getting extremely difficult to hold myself back." I gulped and heard the doctor walk in.

" Any discomfort? Any pain? Any concerns?" I looked up at the doctor and pointed to my stomach. " Ah completely normal. It should go away probably midway through mating. Yes it's going to quite painful...so please allow me to check your dimensions." He knelt down and sighed. " Aizawa I have a concern. I apologize but this is my job and any other doctor will do exactly what I am doing." I gulped. " Go on." The doctor sighed again. " He's too small. Plain and simple. There is no way for them to safely mate without Midoryia being torn. It's just something that can't be prevented. I'm afraid that since his size is a pretty big problem...I can't allow these two to mate. He could seriously injure Midoryia."

" Bullshit! That's bullshit! He's an omega he can take it!" I shivered in fear and looked up seeing Aizawa glaring at the doctor. " Don't believe me? Bring him to any mating organization they'll say the same thing. You can't do this to him. This mating session is cancelled. Your permit to mate him will be taken out of the system." I clutched my stomach as my body became hotter and the cravings became unbearable.

" Doctor! Please! I can't take the pain anymore! Stop the pain! Its never felt this bad before." I rolled over getting on my hands and knees raising my ass in the air. " I need to be filled! I wanted to feel my insides tear apart! Please I need to mate!" The doctor sighed and walked over to me. " I'm sorry I can't allow that. Please understand." I shook my head. " No! Please! There's nothing wrong with me! Screw me being too small! I'm fine! I'll be—AH!" I felt a sharp pinch in my shoulder and looked up seeing a needle in my arm. " This will make the pain go away for a little while. This gives me time to explain the situation at hand."