Chapter 13

" Bullshit! That doctor is lying about the whole thing! Todoroki mate him right now! We don't have time to waste! We need your offspring!" I shook my head. " The injection the doctor gave me caused my heat to stop! I don't know for how long but I'm not in heat right now!" I saw Aizawa walk up to me and grabbed my legs forcefully spreading them. " I want you to ram it in there! Screw what Midoryia feels! All that matters is that we get that offspring!" I felt Todoroki grunt and crawl on top of me. " I'm sorry Midoryia but I can't control myself..." I felt his tip touch my entrance and tears filled my eyes. " WAIT PLEASE! THE DOCTOR SAID—.."

CRASH!!

I looked over feeling my eyes widen.

He was huffing and puffing. An angry expression on his face and bright blue flames surrounding his hands.

" Step the hell away from my omega!" I felt tears fall down my cheeks as he glared at Aizawa and Todoroki. " DABI!!" I thrashed and tried my hardest to get out of their grasps.

" IZUKU!"

He sent a large stream of fire at Aizawa and ran up punching him square in the face. " Fucking asshole! Telling my omega that I'm dead!" I looked up at Todoroki and he growled.

" You're mine! I'm going to mate you in front of him!" I shook my head and tried to break free. He was about to push in when he fell limp. I looked up seeing the doctor from before. " No need to thank me. Let get you out of here while Todoroki is asleep and Aizawa is distracted. I nodded and stood up my legs feeling like jelly. I pushed through it and saw a portal in front of me. I leapt forward and fell straight into the portal.

" BROCCOLI IS READY!!!"

" Well that's my cue to leave. See ya never!"

" Get back here villain!!!"

But it was too late. He was already in the portal and it closed behind him.

" FUCK!!!!"