Chapter 22

" PUSH MIDORYIA!! YOU GOT THIS! LOOK I CAN SEE A HEAD!" I screamed in pain as I pushed with all my might. " AND CONGRATULATIONS!! ITS A GIRL!" I sighed in relief but felt another rush of pain run through my stomach. " ALRIGHTY HERE COMES THE SECOND ONE! PUSH MIDORYIA! PUSH!!" I screamed again and tried to breathe. " AND CONGRATULATIONS ITS A BOY!!" I laid my head back as fatigue was already taking its toll on me.

" Oh baby they're beautiful! I'm so proud of you! What should we name them?!" I held my baby's in my arms and looked at their peaceful faces. My daughter...Bright red hair...and beautiful green eyes...and freckles to complement her face. and my son...green hair...and icy blue eyes...and freckles just like his sister.

" Yuna, and Aito." I said to Dabi. " Our daughters name will be Yuna, which means kindness. Because she screams gentle and delicate...and our sons name will be Aito, which means, the ocean. Because he really reminds me of the ocean. Blue and green. Two beautiful colors..."

(Shout out to @OneGayHuman for the awesome names!!)

He smiled and kissed my cheek. " They're prefect baby boy...I love them." I giggled and felt the nurse take my baby's from me and place them in their own mini clear cribs beside my bed. " Rest easy baby boy you did great..."