Chapter 5

y/n p.o.v

The train came to a stop. I looked out the window trying to figure out what station this was but in vain. "I'll be going out for a second to see if this is a safe place." Said Taehyung oppa. "WHAT? NO, YOU CAN'T!" Lisa exclaimed. "Lisa, calm down I'll be back in 2 minutes." He said Lisa was on the verge of tears. "Oppa, don't go...please?" I told him as I too began to tear up.

"There's no other way to find out if it is safe out there." He as he got up from his seat. "I'll just get off the train and look around and be right back." He said ad he took out a baseball bat from the bag that had all the sports stuff. "I'll come with you too." Jimin said and got up from his seat and grabbed a baseball bat as well.

"I'll be back in no time, "Jungkook, look after y/n for me please." Jungkook nodded. He came to me and hugged me. "I'll be back. I promise." He whispered in my ear and walked towards Lisa. He kissed her and Jimin kissed Rose and the two of them walked towards the exit. "Be careful guys." Jin oppa said as they nodded and got off the train.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook p.o.v

Taehyung hyung and Jimin went outside the train. I looked around the compartment. Everyone was looking so worried. Lisa was shedding tears and y/n's eyes were teary. "It's been 10 minutes, why have they not come back yet?" Rose asked as her voice cracked. Jisso noona hugged her and comforted her.

"If they don't come back in another 5 minutes, I am going to go look for them. I said as I got up and grabbed another baseball bat. "No, Jungkook you can't." Y/n said holding my hand preventing me from leaving. I looked at her eyes, they showed so much worry and held in tears. "I'll wait for 5 minutes and if they don't come back, I will go and look for them." I announced again.

"Jungkook sit back down. You're not going anywhere." Jin hyung told me. "Hyung they are my friends, I can't just let them be out there. We don't know how dangerous this can be." I protested. "I understand what you're trying to say but please be patient. They will come back." I sat back down in defeat. "You okay?" Y/n asked me. I just nodded and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. I know my brother very well. He promised me that he will come back, and he never breaks a promise." She said while ruffling my hair, trying to comfort me. "I hope so." I said and closed my eyes. "Play with my hair." I said as I took her hand and placed it on my head. "Ok." She said as she started to make braids on my long hair. I closed my eyes, relaxing as she played with my hair.

I heard the train door suddenly burst open. I opened my eyes and got up from y/n's shoulder. "What happened?" Jin hyung asked as Tae hyung and Jimin took their seats, catching their breaths. "We found out what city this is, but it is not really safe to go outside." Jimin said, while Taehyung hyung took a water bottle out of a bag and gulped it down.

He passed the bottle to Jimin and took a seat near Lisa. "Oppa, gwenchana? (are you ok?)" Y/n asked and he nodded. "Tell us what happened once you're calm." Jin hyung said and we all went quiet. Only Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung's heavy breathing was heard.

They calmed down in a while and started talking. "It's safe outside, but there is a problem." Jimin hyung said. "Well, what is the problem?" Yoongi hyung asked. "There is a hotel nearby and we can stay there for a while but it's a bit dangerous to go out because these things called zombies are walking around and we don't know what they are capable of." Taehyung hyung explained.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Y/n exclaimed and pulled her phone out. "I am gonna google it." She said and typed something in her phone. "Yes, I got it. Listen to me carefully." She said and started reading an article. "Zombies are the creatures that humans turn into after they have been infected by the virus. Zombies are not capable of looking, they move around by the noises. A human would approximately take anywhere between 2 minutes and 2 days to turn into a zombie after being bitten by one."

She finished reading and looked up. "That's good that these things can't see us." Jin hyung said. "Yes, but we need to be really quiet." I said. "I have an idea, let's split into groups and go one group at a time, two people in a group. We have to move very quietly, once a group reaches the hotel, they will send a message to the next group to come." Suggested Jimin.

"That's a great idea, but what are the groups?" Yoongi hyung asked. "I wanna go with Yoongi." Said Jennie. "I'll take y/n with me if that's ok with everyone." I said as I put my arm around her shoulder. "Yeah ok, then I'll go with Jisso." Jin hyung said. "That leaves me with Rose and Taehyung with Lisa." Jimin said.

"Let's start moving, it'll be dark soon." I said and we started taking our luggage out of the overhead storage compartment.