Chapter 10

Y/n p.o.v

I am growing worried as time passes by. Jin oppa, Tae oppa, Yoongi oppa, Jimin, and Jungkook have gone out looking for food and water. It's been over an hour and they still haven't returned. I am waiting for them in the lobby. I hope they're safe. Ugh, I wish I could have gone with them. At least I would have made sure they were safe that way.

Jeonseang walked up to me and climbed on my lap. "Jeonseangie~ why are you not sleeping?" I asked him. "I miss Jungkook hyung. When will he come back?" He asked me while cutely rubbing his eyes. "He will come back soon. Now go to sleep." I said and laid him down on my lap and watched as he slowly nodded off.

I checked the time again, it's been 2 hours. I decided to put Jeonseang to bed. I tucked him into bed and turned out the lights. I walked back to the lobby and found Lisa sitting there. "Lisa, what are you doing here?" I asked her, taking a seat next to her. "I am waiting for Tae." She said. I nodded.

"Y/n, tell me the truth, you like Jungkook right?" My eyes widened. How did she know??!! "N-no." I shuttered. "Come on y/n your being very obvious. I am the love expert you know." She said, feeling proud of herself. "Okay, fine you caught me." I lifted my hands up as a sign of surrender. "I like him, very much." I sighed.

"Why haven't you told him?" She asked. "I don't know! What if he doesn't like me in that way? What if it ruins our friendship? WAIT! What IF he's GAY?" Lisa burst out laughing. "Lisa~ Don't laugh!" I whined. "But your assumptions are funny." She continued laughing her ass off while I pouted.

"What makes you think he's gay?" She asked me. I thought about it and realized that there's no way he's gay. I just used it as an excuse. "See, there's no way he's gay. You're just scared, babe!" She exclaimed. "Maybe you're right." I accepted. "Look y/n on a serious note, I have a strong feeling that Jungkook likes you. He is being damn obvious you know? So are you. Just confess already!"

I felt blood rush to my cheeks, making me glow a deep shade of red. "Is someone blushing~" Lisa teased me. "Lisaaaa stop!!!." I blushed harder. We laughed together.

Meanwhile, Jungkook p.o.v:

We are walking back to the hotel after gathering all the supplies we could find. There was a convince store nearby and we were able to gather enough food and water to last us a long time. As we were walking my thoughts drifted to y/n. She's so caring. She takes such good care of Jeonseang. She worries about everyone so much that she has no time to look after herself. She's so selfless.

"JUNGKOOK RUN!" Someone shouted, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked behind and saw 3 zombies running towards me. I looked around and found a car. I ran towards it and got into it and locked the door from inside. I was breathing heavily. I flinched when I heard someone banging on the car door.

It was Jimin. I opened the door and he got in immediately. "Are-are you okay?" I asked panting. He nodded and gulped down a bottle of water we had taken from the store. "Are we safe?" He asked me. I looked around and spotted a few zombies here and there. "I don't think so," I replied. "I heard these creatures can't see in the dark. They move when they hear some noise." Jimin said.

"Yea, I know but should we risk it?" I asked, unsure about it. "We could wait a while." He said and I nodded. We were quiet for a while, only our heavy breaths were heard. I sighed and took my phone out. I opened it and scrolled through my gallery. It was filled with pictures of me and y/n.

A/n: Imagine these are pictures of you and Jungkook

A/n: The boy in denims is Jungkook

The girl in the E girl outfit is you.
The other two are Taehyung and Lisa.

Now back to jk p.o.v

This is my favorite picture

This is my favorite picture. She made me buy a new hoodie just to take a picture in the mall for her Instagram story. I had so much fun with her that day. She was being so whiney and acted all cute just to make me buy that hoodie.

A bittersweet smile appeared on my lips, remembering all those moments. My eyes got teary and Jimin noticed it. "Hey, Jungkook are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone. I nodded and wiped my tears away.

He looked into my phone and saw the picture I was looking at. "You love her too much don't you?" He asked. "I guess." I smiled slightly. "Then do something about it. Why are you still stuck as friends?" "I don't know, it's never the right time." I said. "There is no 'right time' dude, you just have to go for it." He said.

"I'll tell her when if we get back," I said, unsure if we'll ever go back. "No Jungkook, you'll tell her WHEN we go back not IF because we are getting back to that fucking hotel." he said, making me smile. "Okay okay, whatever you say. Let's get going now." I said and took all the supplies I had.

I was about to open the door but I was stopped by a thud. I looked in front to see a zombie banging on the window. It could smell us!! I panicked and checked it all the doors were locked. Jimin was also panicking. I heard a slight crack. The glass was breaking.

I guess I won't be telling y/n about my feelings...ever.