Chapter 8

Just something I made up lol (This is not a part of the story)

Y/n: Tae, I'm hungry.

Tae: Hi hungry, I'm Taehyung.

Y/n: Tae I'm serious.

Tae: Oh, I thought you're hungry..?

Y/n: You're kidding right?

Tae: No, I'm Taehyung.

lmao. sorry I had to add this.

Train to Busan continuation:

Yoongi p.o.v:

I woke up from my beauty sleep. These zombies can't stop me from sleeping. Just as I was about to walk out of my room I spotted something hanging on the wall right beside the door. It looked like a necklace with a heart locket.

I opened the locket and my eyes widened in shock. I ran out to find everyone. Soon I spotted Jin hyung and Jungkook in the lobby. "Jungkook! Jin hyung! Look what I found." I ran towards them.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curiously. I handed the locket to Jin hyung. He opened it.

Jin p.o.v:

I opened the locket and to my surprise and shock, it was a picture of y/n, Taehyung, and me. "H-how? Where did you get it?" I asked Yoongi. I found it in my room. It was hung on the wall beside the door.

"Now, we know this place something to do with the Kim family for sure." Jungkook said examining the locket. "We'll figure this out later, now we need to get to someplace safe." Yoongi interrupted. "Yeah, we have to figure something out soon. We can't stay here forever." Jungkook added.

"Don't worry we will make it out." I said reassuringly.

Author p.o.v:

It was night already, everyone was sleeping while one of them was on guard, just in case. Jimin volunteered to do it because he had slept a while ago and doesn't need to rest anymore.

Y/n was tossing and turning around on her bed, unable to fall back asleep. She was thinking about Jungkook and how he scolded her. She couldn't forget about it. A small hand on her shoulder drifted her away from her thoughts.

"Noona, where am I?" The little boy asked her. "Oh, you're awake!" Y/n exclaimed happily, "Don't worry, we are safe here and noona will protect you." She said and calmed the boy down. "What's your name?" She asked gently.

"My name is Jeonseang." He replied cutely. "Omo, that's such a cute name." She said pinching his cheeks. "Noon, where is my momma?" He asked as his eyes became teary. "Sweety, your parents have gone away for a while and you have to stay with noona until they come back okay?"

The boy nodded and he wiped his teary eyes and smiled a bit. Little did they know that someone was watching them the whole time.

Jungkook stood there looking at y/n playing with the kid happily. He would be lying if he said that he never imagined having a family with her. He may or may not have had a crush on her. He's been doubtful about his feelings for a long time now. But now he knows that he can't possibly survive without her.

He needs her and he loves her.

Jungkook p.o.v:

I came here to apologize to her for scolding her earlier. She's so cute. If only I could tell her all my thoughts. I like her, I really do but I-I just don't know how to tell her. If we make it out of this mess, I swear to god, I'll confess to her. But for now, I'll have to focus on keeping her safe. "Checking out my sis eh?" I flinched at the sudden voice.

I turned around to find Taehyungie hyung. "H-hyung-" I started, but got interrupted by him. "Don't need to explain, I figured you have a crush on my sister." He smirked, nudging my elbow. "H-how did you k-know?" I blushed as I spoke. "Mr.Romeo, you were being too obvious!" He exclaimed. "And I'm pretty sure y/n likes you too."

"What? She likes me?" He nodded and I blushed harder. "Jungkookie is in Love~" He sang and I smacked him. "Hyung, stop teasing me," I whined. "Anyways why are you here?" I asked him. "Oh crap, I came to apologize to y/n and I totally forgot about it. What about you? Did you come to check her out?" He asked, smirking. Again seriously, what's with this hyung and smirking.

"I came to apologize too." I replied with a straight face. "oh, let's go apologies to her then."

Y/n p.o.v:
I was playing is Jeonseang when I heard the room door open, to my surprise it was Jungkook and Taehyung oppa. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked in a monotone. They looked at me with a tint of guilt in their eyes. "We wanted to apologize," Jungkook replied.

I shrugged and said, "Ok, go ahead." "I shouldn't have scolded you before, it was wrong. I should have listened to your side of the story before lashing out on you." Taehyung oppa said, his head hanging low. "And I shouldn't have been rude to you. I'm sorry about that, I-I was scared. Scared of losing you." Jungkook apologized sincerely.

"Noona, who are they?" Jeonseang asked me as they finished speaking. "Jeonseang-ah this is my brother Taehyung." I pointed to my oppa. "And this is Jungkook, my best friend." I pointed at Jungkook.

"And you guys I accept your apology. I'm sorry too. I made all of you worried." I hugged them both. "Noona! Hug me too!" Jeonseang cried out dramatically. "Aww, Jeonseangie come here." I hugged him tightly.

"I better get back to my room now, Lisa must be waiting." Tae oppa said making me let go of Jeonseang and look at him. I nodded "good night oppa." "Good night y/n, sleep well." He left the room leaving me alone with Jk and Jeonseang.

Jeonseang wanted to play so and I was sleepy. Jungkook agreed to take care of him as I sleep. What a gentleman? :Lip_bite_emoji: