Chapter 13

EARLY UPDATE FOR JUNGKOOK'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Jungkook p.o.v:

I'm glad we made it back safe but y/n is mad at me. She wouldn't talk to me. She ignores me all the time and it's annoying. I tried to talk to her, I tried making Jeonseang talk to her on behalf of me. But nothing seems to work. I miss her. I thought I would never see her again, but now I am here with her but she's punishing me with her silence. 

This morning we had a group meeting and decided that we'll leave this place soon and look for a safety camp nearby. That's the only thing we could do right now, given the situation. I thought Jeonseang a few things about the zombies so that he can be prepared to save himself at any cost if something goes wrong. 

I am here again thinking of a way to make y/n forgive me. She loves food, but I can't find any good food, because- well, you know why. We'll be leaving as soon as it becomes dark, that'll be around 7 p.m and it's already 3 p.m. I am tired of being anxious and waiting for her to forgive me  am going to confront her. 

I walked towards her room and knocked on her door. No one answered. I slowly opened the door to find the most heart-breaking sight ever. Y/n was curled up in a ball on her bed and she was crying her heart out. It hurts me to see her cry. I walked over to her bed, she didn't notice me yet. 

I sat next to her and started caressing her hair. She flinched at the sudden touch. "Hey, hey calm down. It's just me." I told her softly. "Jungkook!" She hugged me and cried into my chest. "It's ok, let it all out." She held onto my shirt tightly. I wonder what made her cry. And where is Jeonseang? 

After a while her cries died out but she was still shaking. "Here, drink this." I gave her some water that was placed on the nightstand. She gulped it down and wiped her tears away. "Will you tell me why you were crying?" I asked her. She nodded "I was j-just s-scared. What if s-something had h-happened to you and J-Jimin?" She shuttered as she spoke. 

She's been crying and it's all my fault. "On the bright side, nothing happened to us. We are safe." I said trying to stop her from shaking. "I know, but what if its someone else? What if its me? What if I die? What if all of us die here?" She spoke very fast and started crying again. "No one is dying. I am gonna make sure of that. And I am here to protect you." She nodded while still hugging me. 

I wonder if she can hear my heart beat. It's beating so fast. "Jungkook- are you ok?" She asked, placing her hand on my chest. Well- I guess she noticed now. I felt my face heat up. "Kookie, what's wrong?" She felt my forehead. "You don't look sick though." She mumbled to herself. 

"I'm not s-sick, i-it's just too hot in here." I said fanning my self with my hands and chuckled nervously. She just shrugged. I tried to change the topic. "Where is Jeonseang?" "Oh, why did you ask. It's a long story." She replied. "We have all the time in the world I wanna know." I was too desperate to change the topic so I pressured her to tell me. 

"Yoongi oppa was sleeping and Jeonseang accidentally woke him up. But to all of surprise, Yoongi oppa didn't get mad. So, Jeonseang became best friends with him and they have gone to the rooftop to see if they can find any rescue camps nearby. Jeonseang was so excited when Yonngi oppa asked him if he could help looking for camps. He's the cutest thing ever." 

She went on and on about how cute Jeonseang looked and how much she loves him. I was just staring at her face, smiling like an idiot. Is this what lovesick means? Damn- this girl does crazy things to me. I wish I could just kiss her right here right now.

Time skip brought to you by Jungkook's birthday

Y/n p.o.v 

Is it weird to say that I am lovesick? I mean I should be serious right now but I am zoning out. Thinking about Jungkook and how he comforted me before. He cares and loves everyone, not to mention he is a hottie. He can be cute too sometimes. But is my love worth ruining our friendship of 8 years? If he doesn't like me back, it would become awkward and who know if we'll ever talk again. 

But I push all those thoughts away. For now, I have to concentrate on looking for a camp. I walked around the hotel looking while staring at my phone. I was trying to find some reception (A mobile phone signal) . Just one bar is enough. I just need to load some data from the internet to find a safety camp. 

I went to the 9th floor and I finally got some reception. Yes! I looked up for safety camps, it seems the government has used up all the navy ships as rescue camps. That means, we'll have to go to the nearest beach. The nearest is probably Haeundae Beach.

I also looked up more about zombies. I found many articles, I also managed to find some valuable information. I finally found a survival guide. I think I should show it to the others, it has pretty valuable information.