22

Alyssa Davis

"Think you forgot this, found it yesterday" Harry pulls my red bra out of his back pocket, dangling it in front of my face.

Lunch break has just started and Harry and I have hijacked the bathroom to meet up. And apparently I forgot my bra when I left in a hurry last week, which Harry has clearly decided to tease me about... to no ones surprise.

I smile shyly, reaching my hand out to grab it from him, but he snatches it away in a swift movement just before it's in my reach. I tilt my head and glare at him, lifting my brows.

He just smirks, leaning forward while sinking his teeth into his bottom lip.

I go to reach out for the red lace garment that's now behind him, for the second time, but once again, it's snatched away from my reach. This time Harry's hand snakes behind my back, forcing my lips to crash into his, when I suddenly try to surprise him by jolting forward to grab it. But it's not like I can complain about a kiss so I just let it happen. I'll finesse it from him a little later, just you wait Styles.

He puts it in his pack pocket again so his hands are free to grab my hips, walking me back towards the counter. They slide down the back of my thighs and I'm hoisted up next to the sink, instantly reminding me of the night we had our first kiss at Sally's party.

"We seem to make a habit of kissing in bathrooms" I say when he pulls away from my lips, trailing kisses down my neck.

"I have no complaints" he replies, swirling his tongue over the skin below my jaw.

I just giggle, not really wanting to talk much if I'm being honest. Harry seems to be on the same page though, because he quickly connects our mouths again and lets his tongue meet mine.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the feeling. And I've felt it a lot at this point. I'm pretty sure I've never kissed someone so much in the span of ten days. It's like there's a magnetic force between us and we just can't stay off each other.

Just this morning I was walking to the entrance and suddenly I was pulled into a black Range Rover and met with a rosy pair of plump lips against my own. I ended up being late for my first class, because we had to wait for Harry's hard on to go down after he'd made out with me straddling his lap.

I've been spending a lot of time at Harry's place, working on the case with him. My dad thinks I'm spending the nights with Iris... but erm well... I'm not.

We still haven't told anyone, but I will when I meet with Iris after school tomorrow. Harry and I aren't anything official yet, but I think we've both agreed that we're exclusive at this point, without really having the conversation.

Speaking of, we did have the STD conversation. Turns out neither of us have ever had unprotected sex, and I'm on birth control so we're good to do whatever we want. We've used a condom every time so far though.

Yes, there has been multiple times. And they've all been equally amazing.

I think Harry might have turned me into a sex addict. I've always been in contact with my sexuality but he has taken it to a whole new level. I've never felt so met and seen by someone as I do by him. He asks me questions all the time, always making sure that things are okay by me before he does them. And I feel so safe and comfortable with him. And if my naked body being exposed is involved, that's usually not the case no matter the situation.

Now, I don't mean to get graphic but hooooooooly shit. The. Orgasms.

No one but me has made me come before, but I haven't told Harry that. I don't think his ego could handle it to be honest, I'd never hear the end of it. So I'm holding off on that for now.