kagehina ━ hinata's birthday꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

in a week, it will be hinata's birthday and kageyama is planning on suprising hinata. but he does not have any idea how to do it.

'wouldn't he feel weirded out?' he thought.

as time passes by with constant stress, it was finally the day. but kageyama hasn't plan anything at all.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

'kageyama!' hinata screamed.

as hinata approached kageyama, a permanent scowl plastered on his stern face making hinata to stop at his track and backed away. this action made kageyama looked up.

'what?' kageyama asked, scowl still on his face.

'you're scary, kageyama!' hinata pointed out which made kageyama's scowl deepen if that's even possible.

'anyways,' hinata sat beside kageyama and looked at him, 'do you know what day is this?'

finally being aware, kageyama stood up and ran which made hinata confused as heck about what is going on with his boyfriend.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

'oh, kageyama?' sugawara said upon seeing the first year approaching him.

'sorry sugawara-san, i need some help,' kageyama asked with hope in his blue eyes.

seeing this rare sight of kageyama, sugawara knew something is up.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

'hinata!'

'oh?'

'the team is eating out today at sushi nigiri, you should come too!'

'oh okay! ill be there,'

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

hinata walked quietly while humming to a song he made out. he was still sad that kageyama didn't greet him and the fact that kageyama is avoiding him is making him more furious.

'but it's not time to be sad!' hinata said to himself. he's getting free food for fuck sake and on HIS birthday. wait did the team even know it his birthday?

'is this a surprise party?' that made him giddy. he never had any surprises did to him and thinking about it he felt excitement bubbling.

finally reaching the entrance, he pushed the door to a meet a young woman. 'welcome! do you have any reservation?'

suga didn't say anything but before he could say anything a man came at us with a cheerful grin. 'are you hinata?'

i nodded. 'follow me!' the man said and hinata followed along. the man brought hinata to a room with a round big table and two chairs across from each other.

this confuses hinata since all the team will be here or so that was he thought. taking his seat on one of the chairs he looked around.

on the table, placed a plate with fork, spoon and a small knife on the side. it seems so luxury that hinata felt weirded out why there's a knife and what the fuck we use that for?

without realizing, a presence came behind hinata and when he felt the presence he looked around and jumped thinking it was a murderer or something.

it was just kageyama. but it wasn't just kageyama. it was kageyama in a suit while hinata is in a sweatshirt paired with a coat and pants. he felt out of place.

'kageyama, why are you dress like that?'

'happy birthday, boke,'

'oh? thanks! but where's the others?' hinata asked still clueless at what is going on which made kageyama's blood boil to the highest degree.

'boke, hinata, boke!' this made hinata flinched. 'are you stupid?' hinata is deeply offended. did kageyama came here just to say that? what a mad man he is!

'what?!' hinata has enough of it. 'did you really just came here just to say that?' his face slowly turned red. 'it's my birthday and you don't even remember it,' well that was what hinata thought.

'and the team probably arranged this outing because they know how stubborn you are,' 'i don't even know why we even dated anyway,' oh boy, was hinata so mad. well, kageyama had it enough! he can't back out now.

'boke, i planned this for you!' who is this? this is not kageyama. hinata thought to himself.

'kageyama? you did this for me?' hinata asked, eyes shining liked a 5-year-old who just received a new toy.

'ofcourse,' kageyama mumbled. a weird 'happy' sound escaped hinata mouth and he hugged kageyama like really tightly to the point that they fell on the floor.

'kageyama~ you didn't forget,' 'ofcourse i didn't,'

a clearing of the throat interrupted their moment and standing there is a waitress who's probably fangirling for witnessing something out of a manhwa.

'are you ready to order?'

the whole night hinata not only spent teasing kageyama but also spending kageyama's wallet. hinata is literally a vaccum.

a/n: we're almost at 10k & 200 votes! omggggg anyways im going back to school the day after tomorrow so might not be updating for awhile D: but please vote & cooment for a virtual hug! also this one is from my old book