iwaoi ━ papa iwa-chan꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

【ship: iwaoi】

fanart: from pinterest but i couldn't find the original artist.

»»————- ★ ————-««

iwaizumi's pov

'tag, you're it!'

'hey! hey!' i whispered-yelled trying to get the three troublemaker's attention. upon hearing my call, they looked at me with confusion.

'quiet down, your mama is sleeping,' i said averting my eyes to the sleeping oikawa whose head is on my shoulder with little drool at the side of his mouth.

at first they were so confused, but after a few seconds they realised what i said and gasped. seeing their reaction, i, myself was confuse on what the hell is going on.

the oldest started running towards the entrance of our home and the other 2 start trailing hiding behind one another from the youngest in the front to the oldest.

'who are you?' 'what did you do to our papa?'

hearing this, i facepalmed knowing fully well that how i'm acting is not my usual self. 'go play outside, brats,' i tsked.

they then went back to their games and i turned my attention to the sleeping oikawa. 'why the hell is he drooling?' i thought to myself.

'it better not get on my shirt!' i cringed.

【a/n: this is short but i just want to say that this will probably be the last or second last update before im taking a break due to my gcse olevel exams being in less than 2 weeks. if ure sitting for it too, goodluck! anyways, please support me by voting & commenting】