kagehina ━ sleepy kageyama ꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

【ship: kagehina】

fanart: silencedmoment on tumblr

»»————- ★ ————-««

walking down the slightly slippery side road due to the rain, hinata hummed to a tune he made up in his mind. right now, he's on his way to kageyama's house. he was supposed to be there an hour ago but do to the bad weather, hinata wasn't able to.

right after the rain stopped, hinata was quick to skipped his way to kageyama's house forgetting his phone on the bed side table.

after 20 minutes of walking and a little bit of distraction because hinata saw a little puppy that end up to be very aggressive causing hinata to do a whole sprint around the block, he finally arrived to kageyama's house.

clicking the door bell, he waited until he got frustrated from the lack of response. irritated, he ring the doorbell for the second time again. and again, no response. remembering that kageyama told hinata that his parents were out on a business trip he decided to open the door himself.

to his relief, it was unlocked. quietly he walked in, not forgetting to locked the door and went up the stairs to kageyama's room.

being a polite man, hinata ofcourse knocked the door. and again, no response and just decided to get into the room.

upon opening the door, hinata is greeted by a sleeping kageyama with fluffly blanket warming him. he then quietly close the door and approached the sleeping kageyama.

10 mins later...

hinata was bored and kageyama was still sleeping despite hinata constant sighing. hinata then decided to lay beside kageyama which was kind of weird at first due to hinata's uncomfortable position.

laying down and facing towards kageyama, hinata then start to lightly poke kageyama's cheek in an attempt to wake him up but unfortunately, or futanetly, hinata end up being engulfed by a strong hand.

kageyama was cuddling hinata and hinata almost died. almost.

'this kind of feels nice,' hinata thought.

and there we have two gays cuddling together which end up being a bad idea because kageyama woke up to him being on the floor and instead, hinata was on his bed legs and hands spreading like an eagle.

【a/n: lol a new book because i keep on getting writer block on my new one and i feel unmotivated to write on the kagehina one shots book soo yea. again, english is not my first language, hence, if u find any error please dont hesitate to contact me.】

hinata: please support author-chan by voting and commenting! :3

kageyama: and follow author-chan too!