kagehina ━ kageyama's birthday꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

art: not mine, full credit to the talented artist

it's kageyama's birthday and hinata decided to go to his house to suprise him but unfortunately he wasn't home. so, right now, hinata is waiting for kageyama in his room.

he was just sitting down on his boyfriend's comfy bed when something caught his eyes; kageyama's wide open closet. being a curious bean, hinata went to the closet and started rummaging throught it.

aah. on his hand, is a simple large black hoodie with a volleyball print on it and ofcourse, hinata couldn't help it but wear it. looking at his reflection at the long mirror framed with pictures of both kageyama and hinata; but mostly hinata, he chuckled.

hinata being busy admiring his own reflection, kageyama was already home and was standing at the door frame for atleast 5 minutes. clearing his throat, hinata's eyes went wide and he started taking kageyama's hoodie off him but failed miserably.

chuckling, kageyama walked to hinata and slipped his hoodie back on hinata. being so close to each other to the point that hinata could hear kageyama's breath, he looked away and cover his face with his hands which mostly covered with the insanely long hoodie's sleeve.

for some reason, kageyama was being bold and started cupping hinata's squishy face and slowly put his lips on hinata, giving him a passionate kiss.

'happy birthday, kageyama'

a/n: just now i was at my new school for 10 hours for orientation. imagine how many hours the actual class will be :/ anyways, i just want to say THANK U FOR 10K AND 200 VOTES! never would have expected my book would even get a 1k reads but here we are :D