kuroken ━ the new girl pt. I ꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

【ship: kuroken】

fanart: from pinterest but i couldn't find the original artist, it was link to a we heart it's post but there's no credit to who the artist is, though, there's watermark but i couldn't find the original source.

note: a kuroken au where kenma is a girl!

»»————- ★ ————-««

kuroo's pov

homeroom is about to start. another 8 mins sensei would storm into the class's entrance with a booming, 'good morning,'

tap tap tap

'good morning, class,' everyone replied synchronize which made some of us chuckled. i looked up when i saw a figure standing at our class entrance. no one seems to notice the girl until sensei announced about the new student.

'hi,' the girl greets softly with a hint of awkwardness from the staring of other students. having no response from the sensei whose staring at the nervous girl she continued.

'my name's kenma kozume, please take care of me,' she announced and then awkwardly bowing.

'okay, then, kenma welcome to the family, you may sit anywhere empty,' the sensei instructed not bothering about the confuse girl who clearly doesn't know where she would sit.

before i even can think, i made eye contact with the girl and pat the empty table beside me. and consciously, the girl made her way to the empty seat beside me and muttering a quiet 'thanks'.

and then we start our usual boring lesson.

»»————- ★ ————-««

ringing of the school bell can be heard through the hall way indicating it's break time. everyone start putting away their books and taking out the prepared lunch.

doing the same thing, i glanced to the new girl beside me. watching her action carefully, she took her bento out which is wrapped with this cute cat furoshiki.

chuckling quietly, which doesnt go unnoticed by the girl, she looked at me and stared intently into my sould which actually creeped me out.

'that's cute,' i said trying to stiffled my giggles. 'okay,' she answered obviously uninterested to continue the conversation.

okay? what kind of response is that?

'my name's kuroo tetsurou by the way,' i said while unwrapping my bento's wrapping. suprisingly she answered, 'it's nice to meet you kuroo.'

suprised with her response, i looked at her and she was eating her bento obviously again, uninterested with our small talk.

'it's nice meeting you too, kenma,'

【a/n: this was a rush so expect grammar & vocabulary mistake but i'll fix it soon. there will be another part cause i feel like writing another part. also, i just realised my school's bell sounds exactly like japanese's school bell lol】

kuroo: support author-chan, please, by commenting & voting!

kenma: yuh