kagehina ━ boop!꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

【ship: kagehina】

fanart: from pinterest but i couldn't find the original artist. it was link to a wattpad book.

note: i found this picture in my laptop and couldn't help but to write something about it. sorry for my english in advanced <3

»»————- ★ ————-««

'whatcha doing?' hinata popped up behind kageyama who's currently on his phone but upon seeing hinata presence, he brought his phone to his chest in an attempt to hide it.

this action causes hinata to rise his eyebrows in confusion. what in the world is kageyama hiding from me? hinata thought.

'what do you have there, huh?' hinata decided to grabbed kageyama's phone only for the targeted object to be shove inside the owner's pocket.

hinata pouted and crosses his arms. 'are you cheating on me?' eventhough those words came out of hinata's mouth, hinata wasn't expecting that he actually is saying that.

quickly, kageyama shooked his head indicating a 'no' and averted his gaze elsewhere which irked hinata.

using the opportunity hinata quickly grabbed kageyama's phone and ran with it while making sure that the phone wouldn't slipped.

after running further than where they are, hinata took a deep breath and unlocked kageyama's phone hoping not to find anything that will break his fragile heart.

when the phone's finally unlocked, on the screen shows the google page showing the search result for the, 'what do people in a relationship do?'

this new discovery causes hinata to chuckled but before he could do anymore to the stolen phone, a pair of hands engulfed him from behind causing hinata to yelped in suprise.

'give that back, boke,' kageyama took back his phone and upon seeing the lit up screen, he turned into a blushing mess while hinata only giggle.

getting frustrated, kageyama hold both of hinata shoulder in attempt to make the orange-haired to stop laughing only to hear him laughed even more.

before kageyama could think, his hands is doing his job. kageyama put his index finger below hinata's chin to make hinata looked up to him and proceed to slowly close the spaces between them.

hinata who was thinking kageyama was about to kiss him stopped laughing and turned into a blushing mess only to be met by kageyama's index finger tapping the tip of his nose lightly.

'what?' that was the only the thing hinata could say before he was being attack by a soft lips.

【a/n: this book finally reached 1k but its now 1.2k omg im sooo happy!! thank u so much and please support by commenting and voting