tsukiyama ━ 3 words ꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ

【ship: tsukiyama】

fanart: from pinterest but i couldn't find the original artist

»»————- ★ ————-««

on tsukishima bed, lied tsukishima with his headphones on along side a clingy yamaguchi who's staring at the resting tsukishima.

yamaguchi went to tsukishima's house to do their assigned english's homework but tsukishima had done his and decided to take a little rest.

being bored of the assigned work, yamaguchi decided to go to tsukishima hoping he would ateast have something fun to do only to find tsukishima laying on his bed.

'he looked so peaceful,' yamaguchi muttered to himself oblivious to the half-asleep tsundere who still can hear all words said by yamaguchi.

again, being unaware, yamaguchi approached the 'sleeping' tsukishima quietly not wanting to scare the tsundere.

despite being risky, yamaguchi slowly lay beside tsukishima and started humming tunes he made up in his own world.

hm hm hmmm hm hmmm hm hm hm hmm

10 mins later...

yamaguchi sighed. he was bored and tsukishima doesnt looked like he was waking up anytime soon. facing tsukishima, yamaguchi stared at him.

'i never knew he was this beautiful,' he thought.

'why the fuck is he staring?' tsukishima thought feeling creeped out over yamaguchi's stares.

slowly, yamaguchi rolled closely to tsukishima and gently caressing tsukishima's smooth skin. while doing so, tsukishima felt relaxed which made the situation more uncomfortable from how close they are.

'when is he going to stop?' tsukishima thought wanting to get up but at the same time dont want to because it might make the situation more awkward.

 after a couple of minutes, the caressing stop making tsukishima to open his eyes only to find the sleeping yamaguchi on his chest.

'he's so light,'

sighing, tsukishima wrapped his strong arms around the sleeping yamaguchi, not forgetting to kiss his head bidding a quiet 3 words.

【a/n: i feel like there's alot of grammar mistake here im really sorry but please dont hesitate to correct me by contacting me! T~T again, i want to thank every one that took their time to check this book eventhough by the time i'm publishing i only got 1 reads lol but i know it will eventually get reads soon :3】

yamaguchi: please support author-chan by voting & commenting!

tsukishima: yall better do it, tch.