16

Hyunjin's pov

Why does he do this?

It pains me.

I looked at the door Innie walked out of. I felt Felix trying to push me.

"get... out" Felix stumbled.

"Felix." I turned to look at him.

"I thought we discussed this.." I looked down at his arm.

"Your not my dad Hyunjin." Felix scoffed.

"I'm your friend. Friends take care of each other." I emphasized friend.

"Oh really? Your my friend?? You take care of me? THATS A NEW ONE. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME?" Felix raised his voice.

"felix.." I slowly said.

"NO REALLY. I WANNA HEAR. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CARED FOR ME?" Felix yelled out.

"Felix I always care for you." I calmly said, suddenly feeling very small under him.

"LIES. OH GOD LIES. YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THEN YOURSELF."

"Felix... Please calm down." I walked towards him.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME." Felix pushed me to the ground.

I stayed there for a second, about to give up.

"i- I'm sorry.." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry lix" I looked up at the crying boy.

He slid into my lap. Hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say those thing!" Felix reassured me, crying in my chest.

"No beautiful, I'm sorry." I pulled his face close to mine.

"I didn't know I did all those things to you. You know I will always care for you, and will always love you." I wiped the tears from his face.

I didn't even mean to say the last part.

It just came out...

"Can I stay the night?"