Terrifying experience

TW: 

-Se*ual assault 

-mentions of violency/violency

-gore?

-torture

-mentions of slavery

-cussing

-death

-mentions of death

~~~~Denki's pov~~~~~

I walked into the fancy room hearing a click behind me which meant the door closed.

The room was big and really nice. The walls were covered with red and gold wallpaper .The floor was made of  dark oak wood covered with a black carpet. The walls also had many beautiful paintings and pictures...of kids??. 

At the left there was a big king sized bed in the middle of the wall . It was also wodden with curtains or whatever you call it. There was a large warderobe and a desk infront of a window. On the desk I saw my books laying there.I don't know how those got there cause I completely forgot about them.

"Shall we sit down?" he asked glaring at me with a small smile

"Y-yeah." I said stuttering a little since I was still looking around the room not paying attention.

-30 minutes laterr- ( Yes time skip ;-; )

"And you see.. if .... is mixed with ..... it should make ...." he said pointing at some picture in my book. He expained it a bit weirdly but I guess I understanded a little.

"Now you try." He added looking at me pulling my chair closer to his.

"U-uhm okay!" I replied looking down at a task and grabbing a pen and paper.

I started writing numbers and elements down feeling a cold shiver running down my spine as I felt something grabbing my thigh . I looked down to see a hand rubbing it . I quickly looked up to the paper again scared not knowing what to do. I decided to shove the hand off of me.

"Keep writing ." the emerald eyed man said gripping onto my thigh again but tighter.

I was speechless and nervous. 

"I-im done" I said with a quite cracky voice placing the pen down and trying to stand up.

When I tried to get up the hand let go and instead grabbed my waist pulling me onto the older mans lap. I froze as I felt them struggling to go down my pants. I took my hands and zapped him running off .

He chased me and finally by grabbing my wrist ,throwing me onto the ground he got me. The tall male trying to crawl on top of me got kicked in the stomach and fell on the side. As soon as he fell off I got up and ran out. I hearing him running out of the room sprinted into the dark room that he said not to go into.

When his footsteps went silent which meant that hes gone I found a candle .I lighted it up with a spark from my quirk and couldn't believe what I saw. I teared up.. It was a RED ROOM a.k.a. a torture room.I saw kids and teenagers chained up to walls. The room was bloody which made me almost puke. I saw Zerko there chained up . I ran over to her ,unchained her and leaned over to her chest. There was no heartbeat... I picked her head up by her chin and saw that her eyes were out of her sockets and half of her face was gone. I fell backwards terrified and disgusted with tears running down me cheeks. 

I left her and tried to see if any of the others were alive. There weren't any survivors. Everyone was dead.Except one.. Another one of his slaves ...

"H-hey!" I wispered to the almost dead 15 y/o . My tears were falling down like waterfalls . 

"D-oNt..ev-eah.. gOh..in he----..e.. ega---i..nh..sa--.v.e... y-oU" She mumbled weakly bleeding out . A bit of her tounge was cut off and her right leg was de-tached. Quickly she closed her eyes and  stopped breathing.