'What's wrong with me.?'

TW: cussing, angst? stuff you shouldn't do at home :D

3rd person*

5 am/23rd of September/ 2319

Kaminari woke up to the sun shining on his face brightly. It was a sunny Sunday like most Sundays in September. He looked around his freshly designed room and waited 20 minutes before getting out of bed.  He changed into black jeans with a bright purple patch on the right knee and a white T-shirt also pulling on a black choker. He had a LOT of worries that day.. But he didn't worry about himself, he worried about others.

~Denki's pov~

I woke up at about 5 am. I took care of my burn and the cut of my head right after I got up. When I got ready for the day I already had worries floating into my head. 

'How do I tell Mina that her brother is here?!'

'Like bro, I can't go: Hey Mina your missing brother lives with me because the guy that adopted me and my siblings kidnapped him and the guy is also a murderer,villain and a pedophile.'

'Yeah - no...'

'Does Quetto come up here.?'

'I hope not.'

"yoU nEeD tO gEt a jOb anD aFfoRd yOuR owN fOoD anD paY hAlF oF tHe bIlLs oR yOuR gOnNa diE lIkE tHeY diD." I mocked the old man shivering from the things he did.

'Anyway, I need to get food for the 5 cuz they're gonna be hungry...Andd I need to lose some weight.' I thought now sat down at the desk looking at my fingers which were a bit more skinny than ever, but still looked quite chubby to me.

I didn't think much and just grabbed 80 dollars from my saving and got out of my room. (Yes I use dollars instead of yen cause yes) I checked on the others before going and left a note on my door saying :

"OUT TO BUY FOOD DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH. TAKE CARE AND DON'T FIGHT. I ESPECIALLY WROTE THAT SENTENCE TO YOU KEI. I'LL BE BACK AT 9 AM ."

-Denki                 

I slid through the door and walked over the bridge. 

'Huh? Why isn't this opening?' I stood on the bridge trying to open the door but it just wouldn't. Then I just without any thinking jumped down the fucking 70 ft bridge :D

 I jumped off the bridge, grabbed a brick sticking out of the tower, and started hanging straight down from 50 ft. I put my leg on another one below me. And jumping down and grabbing onto those I made my way to the bottom. 

I was in a ..backyard? It looked like it was supposed to be one. It was a junkyard instead. There was trash everywhere. And the smell was really bad. 

I jumped over the fence and headed towards the closest store.

~Hitoshi's pov~

It's a Sunday, for me it's a lazy day- nothing special. Just lay in bed with the kittens and their mother. But no, I am the one that has to go to the store that is hella far away BY FOOT. I hate going outside especially on Sundays. Why you may ask? Well, people know me around here. And on Sundays, everyone comes back from their trips or whatever because of their children's school life. I don't get along with people in this neighborhood- not at all. They hate me just as much as I hate them.

"Aye! Isn't that the weird brainwash kid or something walking there?" Some lady working in the garden screamed at the door pointing at me.

"Oh, yeah! Aye mindfuck freak! Do you still daydream about becoming a 'hErO'? Or are you still failing it like you failed everything else?" A teen my age stuck his head out of a window making weird faces that I think that was supposed to impersonate me?