"A big mess" (part 1/2 of 10)

TW: CUSSING, DISTURBING SCENES? , MENTIONS OF VERY CCUTE STUFF, VERY WEIRD SCENES

~Denki's pov~

"Ugh..."

"What the fuck...?"

'My head is killing me..'

'Huh..?' 

I found myself in a bed... It wasn't mine tho. 'I don't really remember anything unless I was... sleepwalking? Maybe ..' 

Everything was white. The bed, sheets, pillows, walls, and the floor. The only thing that had a different color was a door. It was a rainbow with white chains securing it.

The second I got off and tried leaving the huge door in front of me swung open breaking the chains not leaving a single mark.

"WoAh!" I yelled falling backward. 

"Ooh, a microwave!" I look at an old-looking thing impersonating a microwave rolling into the room on a mini table.

The room suddenly switches pitch black and the only thing I can thee is the old box thing flashing lights. It finally just started showing two random colors together like violet and a basil shade of green, blue and black, a blonde yellow and rosy pink... Then it stopped. Something new showed up. My.. siblings? Not really? Maybe? I don't know... They looked... Disturbing?. Odd?. Just weird. The screen showed them in their faded colors, they weren't really noticeable. They were looking really similar to the people from my drawing, not too much tho.  Another 3 tall characters appeared in the back. Two of them had their faces crossed out with red x's. I waited for a few seconds until it started to change again. It started to cross out everyone's faces, first Dejire's, second Amaiji's, then Kei's, lastly Nejire's. The thing was that that it never crossed out the one in the middle. The screen changed once again. This time it started a video. An old-looking recording. 

'Huh? Who's that?' I looked at the screen to see a person. The person was all white leaving no outline to recognize the shape of the face nor to recognize the gender. Not so long after another person walked up from the right side of the TV, and another. They were the same looking as the other one just a bit shorter.  An outline appeared. I could recognize the people. Shinsou, Midoriya ... and me.  The background was showing a gazebo. Shinsou and Mindoriya under it in fact.. kissing?.   A red liquid started to run out of Midoriya's eyes. 'Hah. Funny isn't it.' The screen turned black, then back to the previous screen. The difference was that I was with Shinsou under the gazebo. Midoriya disappeared. 

The TV slowly started to fill with a red liquid. It came to the top and suddenly started to spill.

'W-wha?' 

The liquid formed into a strange character that took out his hand and started walking towards me.

" WHAT THE FUCK!"