The flood

~~~~Denki's pov~~~~~

I woke up to feel something cold touching my hand. I ignored it and went back to sleep until I felt my whole back get wet and a loud thunder. I felt drops of some liquid was dripping on my face. Soon I heard crying which made me open my eyes.I look around to see the whole room FLOODED with water.The furniture was floating in the water along with our important school stuff. The kids were screaming and crying in fear of the situation. I got down to stand in the water that was now above my knees . I picked the kids from the bottom and lifted them up to the top bunks. There was a hell of a storm outsideand it probably started about a hour ago.

I wanted to push out the pikachu plush to realesethe water but as I swung the curtains open there was no plushie instead there was a THICK PEICE OF WOOD . I tried to kick it out but it sucked in the water and got stuck.

" USE YOUR QUIRK OR SOMETHIGN DUMBASS!" Kei screamed at me in fear and anger

"Im trying !  Be flicking greatful im trying to help! My quirk will kill us all if were wet and especially in water!" I raised my voice still trying to push out the log.

"Who ... the f**k... PUT THIS F***ING LOG IN THE WINDOW!" I screamed tearing up cause the water was already almost up to my waist.

I banged and banged at the peice of wood injuring myself alot . I was really tired and thought  about giving up.I didn't lose it tho. I screamed my lungs out while something was burning the back part of my neck. 

"NEJIRE!!" I screamed as I saw the little girl fall into the 4 ft water tank crying. The small female fell in because she passed out of exaustion. 

I immediately "swam up" to the girl picking her up and placing back down on the bed.

Kei was in a special program for future heros for young kids.They taught them fighting, first aid ,plan techniques and other useful stuff. By the time I placed her down my brother was taking care of her and the water was right below my chest. I did a think fast situation thing and took the metal pole thing from the warderobe where you put the clothing hangers on and with a strong charge I pushed the log through the window making some of the water to escape. While doing that I hit my head on the corner of the wall making a huge cut on it. 

I thought it was over since the water was escping through the window. You may ask "Why didn't you escape through the door Denki!" Well.. In case you didn't knwo the door was really thick because of the water it soaked in. Also I saw wwater running from the top of the door which made me realize the corrior was fully flooded.

Under the pressure of the water on the other side of the door the door broke down and  knocked me down to the floor making me pass out and the room got flooded with a wave from outside.

*3rd person* 

As a wave of water came flooding the entire room the kids screamed in terror. The water filled the room for a few seconds before leaving through the window, 2/6 of the room was still filled with water .

"DENKI!!!" Kei yelled helping himself down to the floor and trying to lift up the door that Kaminari was under.

Shortly after, Mintio ran into the room using his quirk ,acid melted the door and helped Kei to get Denki on the lower bed. After a few minutes the two got Denki  to wake up. Denki shot his eyes open coughing up all the water but it was.. pinkish? 

"H-huh?" he was confused as his vision was still blurry for some reason

"FUCK! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" he asked the younger ones around him sitting up immediately after getting his vision clear