CHAPTER 9

Pauls POV

Buthead ha..........

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT BUTHEAD UGH, YOUR NOW MY BOYFRIEND AND YOUR ANOYING AS HELL!" she practically scrams at me, k didn't even know I was staring at her beautiful features, damn I've fallen hard....

The way her soft, brown hair rests just above her sholders, ughhhh what has she done to me......

"Not a thing babe......now get your sexy ass over here right now" I demand in my 'trying to be sexy' voice, I can tell its worked 'cuse she blashing her face off...

Rubys POV

Did, did he just call me babe ? Omg we have only been dating for like 3 minutes and he is calling my pet names.......... let the war begin zimmer........

"But what if I dont wanna honey. " I can tell its worked, he looks at the floor straight after....... haha I win, yes

"Fine then sugar I'll just come to you then...." sugar.... really...

Paul starts walking towards me with a playful smirk on his lips, oh no he doesn't.....

He leans in to kiss me on my now tingling lips, but I'm not done with the teasing just yet......

Pauls POV

She looks straight into my eyes and I am imeadtly under her spell, I have no control when im with her....

I lean in fir the kiss, I take a breath and close my eyes, I lean in and kiss somethjng that dose not feel like Rubys worm and full lips,  it feels more cold and small...... I open my eyes to find dusty's ( a stray cat we feed and look after)  ass straight in front of my face..... did I just kiss dusty's ass, really Rub's...

"Omg that was just too funny, defently vine material" she laughs, I cant help but feel happy when im around her.......

"Oh wait h should probably wasn your face now, that is unless you want rabies....." a cover a guilt is in her face and to be honest, I hate it....

"Well, I already have girl cooties so I am already infected.... but ok" I smirk,  and she giggles, I love that sound.... I'm going to have it as my ring tone for her...... yep done deal.

She covers her smiling face as I wash of Dusty's rabies..... I notice that she has stoped smiking and is now looking out the small window thinking, maybe I sould tell her my secret.........

Well its not a secret but what the hell.

(Very short chapter I know but everyone is pestering me at school saying I sould update so yer.... anyway hiw where  r holidays,  mine where awesome cuse I seen 1D!!!!!!:) yer so ill go now remember to comment vote, ily Maddy♡)