CHAPTER 5

Rubys POV

Me and my mum cuddled until I fell asleep again, I was super stressed and the fact that I had to go to school tomorrow just made it worse..

I tosed and turned as the bad dream about Danny and Brad danced in my head......Brad....

Where is he? Is he out of jail? Is he home? Is he planing on killing me for telling Dr Johnson? Is he after mum?did he kill dad? I dont know

●●●●●

I woke up at 6:30 am... what?! I am up soooooooooo early!

I rolled over to the other side of my single bed and relised that I was at the end and I fell of..... great now im going to have a black eye.....

I got up, made my bed, got dressed in my ugly uniform, did my hair and makeup and wakked out to the small cramped kitchen, I could have some breakfast.

I looked over at the clock that read 7:56 and decided to go and pack my bag.

I looked at the full length mirror and noticed that I had a black eye........

●●●●

"Ummm did you get in a fight od something...." Danny asked as soon as I walked into the quad, damn is it that noticeable......

"No, I fell out of bed and hit my eye..."

There was a few sdvonds of silence before he burst out laughing.

"Omg you are the clumsy one of us, and I know for afact I am terrible." He said between laughs.

"Shut up would you...." I say getting a little bit frustrated.

"Whoa what the hell happend here beautiful?" Paul..... shit. ....

" I fell outta bed" I said snd I think I blush.

Pauls POV

She has a black eye, what the hell was she doing in bed, was she with someone?, was Brad there? Wanna go for a walk

●●●●

"Soooo, do you wanna tell me hos you fell 'out of bed'?" I asked I think she thinks I'm going mad with the look that she is giving me....

"Um..... I was having a bad dream and when I tossed around like a headless chicken I fell outta bed." She looking at the ground now, shit I have upset her......

"Oh and why did you ask that?"she is making me crazy just looking at her.....

"I asked because I wa-" I was cut short by the stupid class bell, good think I moved to Gloucester a couple of weeks ago,  but I didn't tell her so when she came to school it was going to be a big surprise,  but I found her sitting with Danny, with a black eye.....

I walk up the old crappy stairs and desided to text Ruby to let her know what I said and ask her if she will meet me in the parking lot after school, I hope she says yes.....

Rubys POV

I feel my phone vibrae against my leg and imeadtly I got it out to see what it was, Paul had text me......

From Paul: heya Rub's I just wanted to tell ya what I was going to say..... I was going to say because I thought that you where with someone else and it made me sad, because you know,  I like you......well acually I like you alot..... so thats my secret that I have kept from you but I think you already guessed that. So could you please meet me in the school parking lot at 3:16. Hopefully see you there, Paul xx.

He wants to meet me in the parking lot at 3:16 ok I need to text him back......

To paul: hey, I would love to meet you in the parking lot after school!!!! Oh and btw I like you alot too, Ruby xx.

"Done" I mumble

"Miss Ruby, who are you talking to? If you don't answer you will have detention this avo, ok" my teacher Mr Franklin asked me, and if I dont answer I can't meet Paul, shit.....

"I was talking to myself sir, sorry...." I lied, perfect.....

"Ok then what ever you say.... "

Thankgod for that......

End of school.....

I walk over to the small parking lot to try and find Paul, wait is that him?!

(Hello people. I just wanna say I'm sooooooooo sorry for the wait I was away cuse it school holidays and I travel alot, anyway I hope you like it and it my be a bit short sorry anyway vot, comment ily ♡ maddy)