3.4

Y/n's pov

You look behind u as u see jungkook standing behind u, u could see how angry he was.

"woah calm down dude." Shavien said as he tried to pull his hand away from jungkook's grip. "Calm down? You want me to calm down?" Jungkook said holding his angerness before he would go crazy.

"Jungkook, it was just a joke you can let go now." you took his hand off of Shavien's.

"Well i'm gonna head back home now, since my boyfriend is here to pick me up. I'll talk to u later, also i'm very sorry." You apologized. "No, no it was my fault. I'm the on the blame. But everything's okay now. I'll talk to u later then." He said smiling.

You smiled back while holding Jungkook's hand and leaving. You guys went inside Jungkook's car, and Jungkook started driving.

"The fuck was that." You asked looking at Jungkook in anger. "What your my girlfriend, so it is okay for me to stop him going any futher." Jungkook said focus on the driveway.

"Yea, but i could had handle it. Plus it was a  joke." you said turning to ur window side. "Joke? Well that did not look like a joke to me, he was trying to make a move Y/n." Jungkook said trying to not go crazy. "He wasn't trying to make a move Jungkook, stop being so fucking protective." you said rolling your eyes.

"Yea so the fuck that i  am protective, you are mine y/n.  Plus, i dont trust that dude." Jungkook said squeezed the wheel. "Oh my fucking god, he didn't even do anything bad." you said as you were at your limit.

"Why don't you understand, i don't trust him!" He shouted, still keeping his eyes on the driveway. "I don't understand why do u have to make a big deal of it!" you were about to leave the car if he would not stop it.

"Oh wow, so now ur blaming it all on me. Funny" Jungkook said. You could see his veins starting to pop up, because how hard his squeezing the wheel.

"Look i don't wanna fight over a dumb thing, so let's jus-" before u could continue ur sentence Jungkook answered back.

"Oh, so u think that what happened was nothing?
Y/n he was trying to get his way with u are u fucking dumb?" Jungkook said while yelling.

"Stop the car jungkook." u said being done with him and his shits. "W-what?" Jungkook was confused. "I said stop the FUCKING CAR!" you shouted at him.

He stopped and u left, but before u could even walk away he came out of his car holding ur wrist not letting you go.

"Y/n babe, i'm so sorry i should not have p-" Jungkook said before u spoke on him "Yea jungkook u shouldnt have, and u fucked up. Yk what just leave me alone i need my own fucking space." u said yanking ur wrist from his grip and walking.

to be continued....

Heyy, its been so long since ive continued this im so sorry for the delay. i'm currently trying to focus on my classes so its hard for me to update daily, but ill try. i hope u enjoyed this chapter kay bye love u<3