3.5

y/n's pov:

You walk inside your hotel room. Your clothes were all wet, due to the fight with Jungkook. You looked at the window, it was raining a lot outside.

"God damn, i shouldn't had walked to my hotel." You said brushing your hands through ur hair.

You head to the bathroom to go have a fresh shower. As soon as u were done showering you decided to wear the hotel's bathroom rope, since u forgot to bring any clothes and u only had one piece of clothings, but since u decided to walk to your hotel by foot they were wet due to the rain.

You were drying your hair, until you hear a knock on your door. "i didn't order room service." You thought to yourself.

As you open the door, you see a tall very handsome man standing in front of your door.

"Excuse me, can i help you?" you asked pretty pissed because of the fight u had early with Jungkook.

"Um, yes hello. Is this room xxx?" The man in a suit asked. "Sir, are u drunk?" You asked looking pissed, because the numbers of the room's were right on the door.

"Right, i'm very sorry. My friends made me knock on the room beside ours as a dare, i'm very if i was disturbing u." he said bowing down.

You realized how pissed u probably looked like that's when u decided to apologise back "no, no i'm sorry. I'm just having a really bad day, i walked in the rain and my clothes got wet, now i have no clothes to wear because i forgot to bring my luggage." you said to him.

"Oh, well i can go bring you some, since i have girl friend who has spare clothes. I could go ask her to borrow some for u." He asked looking at u and smiling.

Gosh he looks like a puppy who u just wanna pet so bad. "oh god,
y/n, focus u have a boyfriend u idiot." u thought to yourself. "Oh really, thank you it would mean a lot to me." you said.

"Yea no problem. Oh, by the way what's your name?" He asked before heading back to his room. "Min y/n, and you?" You ask politely. "Kim Haneul." He said smiling at you.

"Well i'll go fetch you the clothes then, i'll be right back y/n." He said looking nervous and heading back to his room. You nodded and smiled.

After he gave you clothes you invited for a coffee to thank him, and of course he couldn't reject it, so he accept it.

5 pm | no one's pov

                            ⚫️⚪️3

                            ⚫️⚪️
3.6M others liked

Smth.y/n: 🤍

comments are disabled

                           ⚪️⚫️             3

                           ⚪️⚫️
             3.6M others liked

Smth.y/n: 🤍

comments are disabled

Author's povs

After ordering your drinks, you guys started talking. About your jobs, age, love life and etc.

You found out his 3 years older then you. He works in a office and does music for fun. You also found out he has 2 sisters, and his not in a relationship. You were shocked that he wasn't in a relationship since his looks and personality we're perfect, turns out he didn't have time for dating and all that stuff.

You guys talked for hours shared you socials and numbers. And even went to watch a movie since you guys were so bored and u both had a lot of free time.

y/n posted on their story

6 min ago.

moviess!!<338

moviess!!<33
8.29M others have seen

"So, what do you like to do on your free time?" he asked while you guys were waiting for the movie to start. "Hmm, i don't know maybe hang out with my close friends. How about you?" you asked him sipping ur soda. "Me? Oh, i like to play golf and do music on my free time." he said eating the popcorn. You guys were talking and laughing until the movie started.

After the movies were done he drove you guys back to your guys hotel. "Well i guess this is where todays day ends then. Thank you so much for brightening my day." You said looking at him and holding your hotel card. "You're welcome, well i'll see you in the morning then" he said smiling at you.

You guys said goodbyes and you went inside your hotel room.

"Well look who's finally back, did u have fun with him y/n?"

To be continued.

Hiii, this was a bit short one but i hope you enjoyed it. Also im trying to upload as much as i can and ty for 60k+ readers and for the votes they mean a lot tyy ill see u in another chapter

[edited]