3.6

Y/n

you guys said waved to each other and said goodbye. You open your bag to take your hotel card, as soon as u reach to your hotel card you unlock your door and head inside.

As you head inside you take a hanger and put your jacket on the hanger.

You were tired because you did a lot today so u wanted to head straight to bed, as soon as u walked to the bedroom you heard someone say

"well look who's back, did you have fun with him, y/n."

You look at your bed and see Jungkook sitting on top of ur bed, he was mad. You could see his veins popping out of his hands, he looked like he was ready go devour you.

"babe, what are u doing in my room? How'd u even get in" you said looking confused and looking at the hotel door. "that's all u gotta say?" he said looking at u confused and mad. "Babe, i was just out with my friend nothing else" you said with no expression on your face "friend huh?" he said looking out in the window "More like friend who u fucked." he said whispering in a low voice, thinking you did not hear what he just said. "Excuse me Jungkook, what the hell did you just say" You said looking at him mad and upset

"I said. His a friend you're fucking with because that's what u are, arent u y/n? Your a slutty whore." Jungkook said looking straight into your eyes. You were disbelief and disgusted, what were u disbelief and disgusted about? Was it that Jungkook called u a slutty whore, or was it that he said you go fucking around with guys. Well you were mad about them both.

"You know what Jungkook, fuck you. First of all who are you to call me slutty whore and what the fuck Jungkook i'm your fucking girlfriend!" You yelled at him, and him not twitching an inch. "You know what, i regret giving you a second chance. I regret even being with u Jungkook, leave my room and don't even think about coming back." You said pointing to the door.

Jungkook laugh and said "Should have known i was with a slut" before walking away towars the door. You were mad, you wanted to beat this motherfucker to the point he couldn't move and cut his dick off and throw it to the ocean and let the fishes eat it. "You know what Jungkook, your so full of shit why did i even give a second chance to u?" You said looking at him straight into his eyes "Don't u dare come back crying."

You were about to shut the door, but before you closed it, you decided to say something to him first. "My friend's dick was way bigger and tastier then your 3 inch dick." You said as u shut the door on him.

You were so done with his shit, you didn't even know why he was so pissed off, but you didn't care anymore because you were done with him.

Jungkook

"What the fuck did she just say?" I thought to myself. You know what fuck y/n who cares about that bitch, she started it so all blames on her.

I walked to the elevator as i pressed the button waiting for the elevator to come. I see a tall man who looks wayy familiar to me. "where have i seen this guy?" i thought to myself again, that's when i realized where i've seen him.

His the one who fucked with y/n. I said to myself mad and pissed off, the guy looked at me confused why i looked so mad and pissed.

"The weather is nice isn't it?" The guy said looking at me and smiling, while trying to start a conversation with me. "Do you know person named y/n?" i asked him looking at him. "Oh y/n? I do! I was out with her few hours ago, why'd you ask?" He asked looking at me

"Do you like her?" I asked, the guy got confused and laughed "I don't, she is pretty and all but shes not my type. Plus i already have a person on my mind" He said looking at me and smiling. "So you have no feelings towards
y/n?" I asked looking at him. "Mhm" He answered "Fuck"

The elevator door opened as the man went inside the elevator, looking confused at me.

"Sir, aren't you gonna come?" He asked pressing a button so that the door wouldn't shut. "No, i gotta go apologize to her." I said looking at the guy and running towards y/n's room. "who?" The guy asked. "Oh well good luck sir!" He shouted as he shut the door.

I was running and running. Goddamn where the fuck is y/n's room? i asked myself.

After running around for 5 min i found her room and decided to knock on the door.

Y/n

I layed on the bed, tired from Jungkook's and my fight and tired from the long day.

I was about to fall asleep until i heard a knock on the door. "I didn't order anything" i said walking towards the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted. "Y/n.." I could hear a man's voice. He sounded very tired, I guess he was running or something. "Who is it" I said louder then before.

"It's me Jungkook" Jungkook said as he was trying to catch his breath. I open the door crossing my arms together, while looking at him mad. "I'm so sorry y/n, i'm sorry for blaming you, i'm sorry for doubting you. I just felt scared i was scared of loosing you to another guy, i didn't wanna get hurt. I'm so sorry." Jungkook said looking down with a sad expression.

I sigh and say...

To be continued...

[not edited]

HII ITS BEEN LONG SINCE IVE UPDATED MY STORY VERY SORRY I HAD TO STUDY FOR MY EXAMS SINCE I HAVE A LOT OF UPCOMING EXAMS BUT I PROMISE ILL TRY UPDATING AND IM TRYING TO GET MOTIVATION TO UPDATE MY STORY I PROMISE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY BUT ANWYAYS SORRY FOR A SORT ONE HOPE U ENJOY IT LOVE U