Revenge For Elon

Kokichi jumped at Kanye West in a fury and began biting him as hard as he could. It did not have any effect on him; he had become too strong. "Kokichi, stop! Don't attack out of anger! It'll only just drain your energy!!!" I cried, but he was so upset he couldn't hear me. "I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ELON!!!!!! YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!" He screamed, and he began slapping Kanye West with his tiny hands. Kanye West suddenly doubled in size, and picked up the 5'1 foot boy in one hand with his massive fist. Kokichi began squirming around, trying to break free, but he was trapped in Kanye's grasp, and couldn't move. "N-Nagito...s-save yourself..." He muttered, smiling at me wearily as Kanye West squeezed him tighter. He was about to get smooshed to death, and he knew it. "H-Help Sans, a-and get out of here...I'm r-rooting for you, neeheehee..." He said, and just quit moving, just openly accepting his fate.

"N-No...NO! I AM NOT LOSING ANOTHER FRIEND!!!" I yelled gallantly, and now it was my turn to go running at Kanye. We had already lost Elon, an innocent man to this monster called Kanye West. I just couldn't let him kill Kokichi as well. While the kid was super annoying, he didn't deserve to die such a painful and sad death. I began punching his leg, trying to make him let go of Kokichi, but it was no use. Kanye just grabbed me with his other hand. Great. Now we were both about to die together. Stupid Kanye. It wasn't fair. I sighed, and began to recall all the good memories I'd made. I remembered Hajime and all my friends back at Hope's Peak. "I'm sorry, Hajime..." I muttered under my breath. If I hadn't been so clingy, rude and desperate, none of this would've been happening right now. I remembered my meeting with Sans and the joy I felt when I went out with him. I remembered Elon, and how brave and loyal he had been when protecting Kokichi. I didn't want to have to accept death. But it was too late; it was over...

...or so I thought. A massive flying bone flew through the air, and impaled Kanye's arms off. Kokichi and I both fell to the ground, took a few huge gasps of air, and we started running as fast as we could as Kanye regenerated his arms. "S-Sans!!!" Kokichi and I cried in unison, smiling at the skeleton. He had broken free from his prison, and he was ready to join us in the battle. "Kanye West, give it up already. I will never love you. My heart belongs to Nagito Komaeda, and only Nagito Komaeda. You killed an innocent man, and tried to kill my beloved and his friend. Now that I'm free, you'll pay...you're going to have a bad, bad time." He said ominously, and we all pulled out weapons out of nowhere due to Wattpad logic, and we ran at Kanye to attack for the final battle.