The Big Fight

"KOMAEDA!!! WHERE IS MY BODY PILLOW?!" I heard Hajime scream down the hallway. "I...I don't know..." I lied, tears streaming down my face. Why...? Why did Hajime sleep with that thing every night?! What about me?! Why didn't he like me?! "KOMAEDA!!!!" He screamed at me again. "I-I don't know!" I repeated. Suddenly, I heard the toilet lid open from inside his bathroom. "KOMAEDA!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK IS MY PRECIOUS BODY PILLOW DROWNING IN THE TOILET?! AND IT'S UNSTUFFED AND RIPPED TOO?! COME HERE!!!" He screeched like a dying cat. He stomped over, and dragged me by the leg.

"STOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! MERCY HINATA~KUN, MERCYYYYYYYY!!!" I yelled, bawling as he dragged me down the stairs. "Good Morning Hajime!" Chiaki greeted him with a big smile. Hajime instantly dropped me onto the floor, where I kicked and flailed and cried and whined on the floor. "What's wrong with Komaeda?" She asked. "I-Is his despair disease back again?! Oh no...d-did I treat him wrong?! F-FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!" Tsumiki sobbed in the corner. "No...he's fine. He's just being an annoying bitch like always." Hajime reassured her. "Hey...are you okay Nagito? What's bothering you?" Nanami asked. "WAAAAAHHHHH!! H-HINATA~KUN SLEEPS WITH A DAKIMAKURA WHEN HE COULD BE SLEEPING WITH MEEEEEE!!! UWAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! GYAAAAHHHH!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" I sobbed hysterically.  

"You have A BODY PILLOW?!?!?!?!?!" Hiyoko overheard, running over. "Of who?!?!?!" Ibuki cried, also running over. "Fess up Hinata!!!" Kazuichi shouted. Pretty soon, everyone was crowding around MY Hajime, which made me cry even more. "Um...can someone take care of that...thing..." Sonia muttered, pointing at me. "GLADLY!" Hajime screamed, taking me by the leg again and dragging me towards the door. "HAJIME!!!! WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!" I howled in despair. "GOOD-BYE KOMAEDA! AND DONT YOU DARE EVER COME BACK" He yelled, throwing me outside. "Nagito became NagYEETo!" Akane laughed from inside. "Oh my god, this is so sad...can we hit 10 likes?" Chiaki chimed in. "I FOUND THE PILLOW!" came Hiyoko's voice. "WHO IS IT OF?!?!?!" Everyone screamed. I crawled over, and smacked the door, opening it up a little. "IT'S CHIAKI!!! WAAAHHHHH!" I sobbed, and everyone began laughing and screaming. The look on Chiaki's face was PRICELESS. Before I could say any more, Hajime stuck his boot in my mouth. "G-GUYS, I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" He cried, and then he slammed the door smack in my face. We were officially over.