The Beginning of the End

The UFO sucked us up. I didn't fight it. I was desperate to find Sans. Kokichi suddenly regained consciousness in my arms, and started screaming. "Shut up, won't you?" I spat. Kokichi only started screaming louder, just to make me mad. I shoved my jacket sleeve down his throat, and he choked on it. That finally shut him up. Once we were inside the UFO, we were automatically greeted with a large, ballroom type room. "WOW." Kokichi and I said in unison. Suddenly, a man in sunglasses and a woman started walking by, and we dove behind a pedestal, and we eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Did you get the skeleton?" The man asked the woman. "Yes, we did. He's in the back rooms." She said. I clenched my fists. They were NOT going to get away with this! "We also got another man with him...Elon Musk, I think his name was?" She said. Kokichi's eyes widened. "That's my boyfriend..." He whimpered. "Don't worry Kokichi, we'll get him back soon." I reassured him. "Thank you Kim. Bring them over here." He muttered. "Yes Mr. West. Will do." She said, pulling a lever. Both Sans and Elon Musk fell from out of the roof, and landed hard on the marble floor. I tried to run out, but Kokichi held me back. "Don't do it Komaeda...not yet." He told me. I sighed, and held myself back. Suddenly, the man, supposedly called Mr. West, pulled a knife on Sans and Elon. "If I can't have you two, nobody can." He said. That was the last straw. Kokichi and I both lunged out from behind the pedestal, and we screamed at the top of our lungs.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!" We screamed at the same time. Sans and Elon both looked up, shocked to see us there. "YOU CAME!!!" They cried happily. "Of course we did...I wouldn't let you get hurt, Sans." I said. "And I doubt Kokichi would let anything bad happen to you either, Elon." Kokichi nodded, and glared at Mr. West. "What do you think YOU'RE doing with our husbands...?" He asked, grabbing him by the collar on his shirt. Mr. West laughed. "YOUR husbands? Ohoho, you two are gravely mistaken. The truth is...Sans loves ME!" He cried, pulling on a rope. A scroll tumbled down, covered in NSFW Sans fanart. Kokichi screeched, and I covered his eyes for him. "Elon was just bait! And you fell for it!!!! GET READY TO DIE!!!!" He yelled, ripping off his sunglasses. My hand fell off of Kokichi's face, and our jaws dropped. "Y-You...it's you...KANYE WEST!!!!!!!" We yelled in shock, just before a massive laser beam shot out of his eyes.