The Abduction of Sans

The fanboy screamed in terror as I chased him down the road with a knife. Sans was watching from the corner in silence, doing nothing but nodding his head in satisfaction. "Well...that should be the last of them. Almost all the poo poo meanies  in the world are gone." I said, brushing myself off. "Thanks kid. I knew I could count on you." He said, and I blushed. Suddenly, I realised that Sans' feet slowly began to rise off the ground, and it wasn't long before he started to randomly levitate. "S-Sans...y-you're ascending to heaven..." I whispered in awe. "No I'm not, what are you talking about?" He asked, floating higher. "Don't you feel it? You're flying." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. "I always knew you were an angel..." Suddenly, Sans screamed like a twelve year old girl and then got completely sucked up by a UFO. "SANSY NOOOOO!!!" I yelled, falling to my knees. I helplessly watched the UFO move away, unable to do anything to save him. Suddenly, I heard another scream, and turned around.

It was that purple haired kid from earlier. He was running down the road at top speed, crying and screaming his lungs out. "HELP, HELP!!!! IT'S MY BOYFRIEND!!! HE JUST GOT SUCKED UP!!! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" He yelled. "Wait, your boyfriend got sucked up too?" I asked. He suddenly stopped crying and screaming completely, and nodded. "Yeah...we were just walking, and then POOF!!! He was gone...or was he? Or is this story just all a lie?" He began playing around, smiling at me. "Or was what I just said a lie too...?" I punched him in the arm, and he started  fake crying again. "What's your name? I'm Nagito Komaeda." I said. "Kokichi. Kokichi Ouma." He replied, bowing before me. "Okay Kokichi. We're going to go get back the loves of our lives." I said, and before he could say anymore, I dragged him along with me.

"Where did you last see the UFO?" I asked him. "Over there...on the other side of town. It might still be there, who knowssss?" He teased me. We spent half an hour walking, and while I got tired fast, Kokichi never slowed down or stopped talking. I wanted to beat him up. Once we finally got there, there was no UFO. "Shit..." I groaned. "Actually...I LIED!!! THERE WAS NO UFO HERE!!!!" He suddenly announced, and he began laughing hysterically. I knocked him out with my fist. He was no help. I knew had to find the UFO myself, for the sake of Sans. I picked up Kokichi, and carried him back to where we first met to start looking around there. Suddenly, I felt a warm ray of light shining onto me. I looked up, and boom. There it was. Kokichi and I were right under the UFO.