Enter: Sans.

He wore a silky blue coat. He had no skin, and was just made up of bones. His out of one of his eyes shone an amazing light blue. He was beautiful. "H-Hello...! It's nice to meet you! I'm Nagito Komaeda." I introduced myself, blushing like crazy. I was taken aback by his beauty. The mysterious skeleton did not reply. He only looked up at me, and before I knew it, he attacked. He jumped on top of me, and sent me flying into the dumpster. "Whoa, whoa, calm down buddy!" I cried, trying to get him off of me. We wrestled in the dumpster for a while, and after a good half an hour, he finally got bored and tried to leave. However, I wasn't ready to let him go just yet, and I reached out.

"W-WAIT!!!!" I cried, grabbing his hand. He froze, and turned around, obviously surprised. "Give it up, kid. I have no intentions of befriending you." He said in a cold voice, and my heart sunk. His words had really hurt me. "Why not...?" I asked quietly. "Even though you're a young man, you're no different then the others." He told me. "What others?" I asked. "Don't play dumb, kid. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He snapped. I sighed, and finally gave up. "Okay, my apologies. Do you mind at least telling me your name before I go?" I asked. He looked up at me in shock. "You don't know who I am??!" He screeched. I shook my head. "Ah, you must not recognise me. It's me!!! The almighty Sans!!! Sans Undertale!!!" He cried, puffing his chest out with pride. "Oh. I've never heard of you before. Nice to meet you, Sans." I said, bowing respectfully. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME?????!!!!!!" Sans yelled in a fury. "I'M LITERALLY FAMOUS AROUND HERE!!!!!!" I stepped back, startled by his sudden screaming. "My bad, my bad...I live under a rock, heh heh..." I tried to laugh it off. "Hmph...if you don't know who I am, then why do you seem to like me?" He spat. "Because...you seem like a really cool guy. I like your eye. It's pretty." I complimented him. "Oh...thanks kid." He muttered, trying not to show any emotion. "Let's be friends. I'm not a bad person, I swear." I said, smiling down at him. Sans hesitated for a while, and then nodded his head. "Fair enough, kid. You've won me over. I guess I'll give you a chance." He agreed, and for the first time since the fight I'd had with Hajime, I finally felt better again.