[53]

Han has been crying on my chest for an hour now.

On the other hand, all this time, I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

I can't believe he also likes me...no, no...wait, scratch that. He loves me.

Han Jisung loves me!!!

How much I suffered all this time.

I didn't even pay attention in my classes. My poor cats were the ones that listened to my rant about how sad I was.

Soon-ie kept bringing to me a hoodie that belongs to Han as if he knew I was talking about him or maybe he wanted to see Han as much as I wanted.

I kept thinking about Han and the fact that he likes some random guy all this week.

The idea of him thinking, loving, or spending time with someone else that wasn't me was enough to make me depressed and in a bad mood.

I never imagined that he was having a hard time just like me, and for the same reason.

"Hyung, I'm sorry," he lifted his head to face me.

His eyes are red, the same as his nose, but still, he looks so cute, and I just want to kiss him so bad.

"Han-ah, stop..." I softened my expression, "I don't like to see you crying,"

"These are happy tears, though," he pouted.

"Either way. You have been crying a lot. I rather see you teasing me or joking around-"

"No, you don't want that..."

"W-Why not?"

"Because later you can't handle it..." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Tsk! What makes you think that?" I scoffed.

He stopped his action and looked at me with a 'seriously?' look.

"Okay...okay..." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and then shook his head.

I stared at Han. I was admiring him until suddenly something came to my mind, "Han-ah, can you lend me your phone? I ran out of battery," I inquired.

"Sure, it's right there," he said while pointing at the table where his laptop and notebook are placed.

"Thank you," I mumbled before extending my hand to take his phone.

"Who are you going to call?" This time he inquired once he saw me scrolling through his contacts.

"I need to ask for a favor..." I said while searching for one specific contact.

"What favor?"

I was about to reply to him, but then I heard my friend speaking on the line.

"Hey, Jisung!" Chan greeted.

"Hey, bro! I'm Minho..."

"Minho? Why are you calling from Jisung's phone, mate?"

"I ran out of battery," I said while standing from the couch.

"Mmh...ookay?" He paused, "what do you want, then?"

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked while peeking at the couch. Han was looking at me with a confused expression.

"Sure, man! What is it?"

"Can you go today and tomorrow to feed my cats in my apartment?"

"Huh? Why? I mean...yeah, I'll go, but what about you? Where are you going?" My friend asked, clueless.