[2]

"Okay guys, let's go, I'm starving," Chan said.

We were in his apartment.

I have known Changbin and Chan since childhood. They both were always there for me.

I didn't have that many friends beside them. I know they do have other friends besides me, and they wanted to introduce them to me, but I always refused, since I'm a little bit closed when it comes to meeting new people.

Maybe, because it is scary to know other humans; It takes a lot of time to know them, and sometimes they are not what you are expecting, which makes things complicated. So, I was okay with having Changbin and Chan by my side, I already know them, and they know me.

I'm good with that.

"Where are we going?" I said.

"Mhhh... There is a new place to eat in the mall, we should pay a visit to see what it looks like," Changbin joined the conversation.

"Alright, it's settled then," Chan clapped his hands and motioned for us to stand up from the couch, where we were laying, from the past hour. "Minho, you are going to drive."

"What? I don't want to," I groaned.

"Sorry, mate," he shrugged "it's you or Changbin, but remember the last time he drove..."

"Alright, I drive then..." I said, defeated, remembering the last time we almost hit a wall because Changbin confused the brake for the accelerator.

Chan has his license expired, so he is not an option.

"I can drive-"

"No!!!" Chan and I glared at him.

"Jeez!!" Changbin rolled his eyes, "that was just one time, guys,"

"And we don't want to experience that ever again."

"Whatever" he stood up from the couch and headed towards Chan's front door, "let's go, I want to eat something."

Chan and I followed him afterward.

We arrived at the Mall around 40 minutes, because Chan decided to make a stop in an ATM to get cash just in case.

One time we forgot to take cash with us, we wanted to pay in a Café for our drinks, but the device didn't work that day.

We panicked, but fortunately, the manager of that Café was an acquaintance of Chan, and he let us have the drink without paying.

But we are not always going to run with that luck, so we must prevent it.

~~~

"I think the new place is located beside the food court," Chan questioned himself, trying to remember where he saw the ad of the new place.

"Mmh.. what about going around for a bit? I'm not that hungry," I suggested.

"Yeah, why not..." Both accepted.

We were going around, looking at the new video games that were released this month, new clothes, and some shop pets that were around.

"Changbin hyung~~" a guy from behind us yelled. The two of us turned around and saw four boys approaching us.

"Hey!!" Changbin greeted them, "what are you doing here?" He smiled. Apparently, they were the friends they talk to me about.

Another boy answered his question, "we came here to watch a movie and eat something, what about you? Where is Chan hyung?" The boy looked around us to find the older of us.