[14]

"Are you okay, Han-ah?" I asked the boy that froze on the spot.

"Huh? Ah! Yeah!" He laughed. "Are you sure I can stay today? Tomorrow there's school, and I might be invading your personal life or someth-"

"Shhh!" I put my index finger on his lips, "You are not invading anything. I want you to stay here with me," His eyes softened at my words, "school can wait, besides, nothing is going to happen with a day that I don't go to class," I reassured him, taking my hand off of his lips.

"Thank you, Minho hyung. You're the best," He grinned.

"I'm not," I chuckled.

"By the way..." The latter started to fidget with his fingers, "why was Hyunjin hyung here?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip, "mmh... Chan called me this morning. He told me that Hyunjin freaked out because he didn't know where you were. Chan also told me that you weren't answering Hyunjin's calls, so he went with every friend of yours to ask for your whereabouts until he finally went to Chan's apartment and asked for you. Since my friend already knew that we were going to hang out the day before, he assumed that you would probably still be here, and indeed you were with me." I paused.

Han was listening attentively to my explanation.

"Hyunjin was there when Chan and I were talking on the phone. Chan explained to him that you were with me and that you were also okay, so he doesn't need to worry at all," I continued.

"But after an hour or so, Changbin and Hyunjin came here. He said that he needed to talk to you or tell you something..." I finished my explanation abruptly.

"Oh..." Han simply replied. He seems to be thinking about something because he stayed quiet for a moment.

I got curious, "why? Is everything okay?" I inquired.

"Yeah, he must have been very worried... I guess..." He frowned.

I just nodded to that, not wanting to ask anything else about the subject.

"Han-ah... I'm sorry for telling him about how you got sick, you know...about the beanie and all..." I lowered my head.

"It's okay, hyung, it doesn't matter to me," he patted my shoulder. I lifted my head and looked at him, and I saw that smile on his face. That beautiful smile.

"Hyung~~" he suddenly said in a babyish tone. "Why can't I stop the urge of hugging you?" He pouted.

"W-what?!" I was surprised.

"Ever since you hugged me for the first time... I became addicted to your hugs," he said innocently, the pout still on his face.

Omg!!! Why is he saying that?!!!

I felt my face reddened. My heart was beating crazy.

"I-I d-don't know," I mentally facepalm for stuttering.

"Haha, don't get flustered, hyung," he smirked.

"I'm not," I huffed.

"Awww... See? You are so cute," He whined again, pointing to my face.

"Yah!!!" I spatted. "Weren't you sick?" I asked to change the subject.

"Not anymore, thanks to my lovely hyung that took care of me~~" he cooed.

"Okay, enough," I turned around and walked away, leaving him in the living room.

"Hey, don't ignore me!!" He yelled, but I just kept walking to my room.

Suddenly, I felt a weight on my back.

He had jumped on my back and put his hands around my neck securely.

I was taken aback by the sudden action, but my arms held his legs on my waist almost instinctively.

"Minho hyuuung~~ don't ignore me," he whispered in my ear. Even if he was on my back, I could still see his pout on his face, for the way he spoke, and that made me smile.

"Hahaha, you're such a baby, Han-ah!" I chuckled.

"I want your attention," he whined.

I swear to god he is so incredibly cute sjbdjwjdkd.

"It's all yours, Han-ah," I laughed while tightening my grip on him so he wouldn't fall.

"Do you want to accompany me to the store to bring food for the kittens? I forgot to buy more yesterday."

He got off of my back, and I turned to face him, "Sure," he replied, "Can I take a shower first, please?"

"Yeap, take your time. I'll feed my cats in the meantime."

"Ammm... Hyung..." He scratched his cheek.

I looked at him, confused, "Yes? Oh... Ahhh... right!" the realization hit me. "Go to the bathroom," I chuckled, "I'll look for clothes while you are showering,"

"Thank you," He smiled, and went there.

~~~

After a while, we were heading to the store.

He was wearing my clothes, it was a little bit bigger for him but fit him well. He looked so cute in that hoodie.

"Han-ah! Can you go to the grocery aisle and get two packages of ramen for me, please? I'll be in the pet food aisle."

"Sure, hyung. I'll be right back." He turned around and disappeared from my sight.

I headed straight to the pet food aisle and grabbed the necessary food for at least two weeks. I was expecting to have Han with me again in less than a minute, but he was taking so long, so I decided to go for him instead.

Maybe he got lost. I chuckled.

Once I arrived at the grocery aisle, I spotted him right away, but he wasn't alone.

I tried to recognize the guy that was with him, but I couldn't see from afar. So I slowly approached them.

"You are so cute, do you know that?" I heard that guy say to Han. The latter was faking a smile, intimidated by the guy.

"I-I...thank you," Han whispered.

"No need to thank, I'm just telling you the facts, sweety..." The guy said while grabbing Jisung's chin in between his thumb and index finger.

Sweety? Tsk! And this guy, who does he think he is?

My eyes widened when I saw he got closer to Han's lips... I dropped the food that I had in my arms to the floor and ran towards them.

"Yah! What the fuck are you trying to do?" I pushed him and held Han's arm. I pulled him gently behind me.

"Isn't obvious, mate?" He smirked, "I was just trying to taste those sweet lips," He winked at Han, "But I didn't know he already had a boyfriend," he fake pouted.

"I..." the boy behind me tried to speak.

"Well, now, you know. So leave him fucking alone!" I spatted. My blood was boiling from anger. Just the thought of this guy touching Han's lips made me sick.

"Alright! Alright! He's already taken," He laughed, "oh...by the way, you are so lucky to have that beautiful piece of fresh meat in your arms," he winked at me and then disappeared from our sight.

"Fucking idiot!" I said before turning around, and I saw Han with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hey, are you okay?! Did he say something mean to you?! Did he touch you?!!" I said desperate, grabbing his hands.

He only nodded.

"What?! Where?!"

"He touched my thighs... I'm sorry, hyung... I could have defended myself, but that caught me out of guard. Besides, I feel a little bit weak for the fever as well..." a tear rolled from his eye.

"Hey! Don't cry... This is my fault. I should have come with you in the first place. Come to me," I extended my arms for him to hug me.

He didn't hesitate and rapidly went to my arms. His little body was shaking.

"It's okay, Han-ah. I won't let anyone put another hand on you. I promise."

---