[129]

I am an only son. The closest to having brothers are my three cats and my friends.

I don't know what having a real big brother feels like, but now that Seh-yoon lectured me about not getting jealous of Hyunjin felt like that.

A scolding from a real brother will always be more meaningful than one scold from one of your dearest friends.

Now I understand why Han regarded Seh-yoon so much. Now I understand why he said that Seh-yoon was perfect in so many ways.

He is a good person, and even when lecturing he does it with care and taking into consideration how the other person will feel later.

Seh-yoon was right. Han had shown me all his heart. He gave me his everything, and I shouldn't doubt him.

And if I'm honest, I trust him blindly.

I also know that Hyunjin is a good guy and that no matter what he will take good care of my boyfriend. After all, he regards Han as much as any of us do.

But then again, it's my damn jealousy ass getting over everything when it is about Han.

I guess that could be considered normal. After all, I love Han-ah way too much.

Way more than simple words can explain.

~~~

As the hours continued to tick by, everyone's yawns began to manifest.

It was already midnight and although the next day was Sunday, everyone needed to rest.

I asked Seh-yoon if I could take Han to my apartment. He said that if I wanted to we could stay for the night.

However, I politely declined because I wanted to change my clothes, and I knew Han would like to do that too. Instead, I offered to come back tomorrow, or maybe he could come over to my apartment and see Han and get on with whatever it was they needed to talk about.

Seh-yoon seemed to like the second idea, so we settled things out until we came to an agreement.

Han and Seh-yoon still needed to talk about a lot of things. I knew there were still some stories they needed to share with each other. Fortunately, the most important part was already settled. The remaining facts could take time for Han and for him to discuss.

Chan and Changbin were the ones that heard my conversation with Seh-yoon, so they soon began to tell the others about going home altogether.

The younger ones were also tired.

When they heard Chan and Changbin suggesting going home and reuniting on another occasion, everyone soon started to get ready, packing whatever they had brought.

On the way back home, Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin accompanied me to my apartment.

Hyunjin came because he was helping me with Han. For some reason, Han didn't want to get separated from his best friend. And the others came because they would be leaving off Hyunjin in his place.

I let them be inside the apartment for a couple of minutes before they decided to go.

I thanked them for their help and soon closed the front door.

Han was already on the bed where Hyunjin carefully placed him. When I arrived to take a look, Dori, Soong-ie, and Doong-ie were already above him, curled in a ball ready to sleep.

I rolled my eyes at that but remembered what Seh-yoon told me about not being jealous, so I let them be there in the meantime I got ready for bed and cleaned their dishes since I was out of the house for the whole day.