[94]

It was around 5:00 p.m. when it stopped raining, and it was until then that I could get out of my place and drove all the way to my boyfriend's apartment.

Even though it was early, the dim weather made the day look like it was already 9:00 p.m. In the streets, there were still some drops falling from trees and the tents of some buildings. I don't know why this scene made it look nostalgic to me.

Maybe it is because Han likes to go to the store when it stops raining. He says that he craves sweet things when this happens.

He likes to walk hand in hand or sometimes be carried by me on my back.

Sometimes he even jokes with me and demands something sweet before arriving at the store. I say I don't have anything sweet with me at the moment but then he kisses me and licks my lips. After that, he says 'tsk! such a liar...then, what is this sweet flavor you have in here, huh?'

I don't know why my memory brought me this special moment, but thinking of it made me happy and eager to see Han.

Some more minutes driving, and soon I found myself on the elevator of my boyfriend's building, heading straight to his floor.

I know he might get sulky at me for coming even when he remarked on me not to do it. However, I think he won't have the heart to make me go back to my apartment.

Or at least that is what I'm expecting.

Once I arrived at his apartment, I noticed that the door was locked. I knocked a couple of times, but no one was attending, so I decided to enter without giving it a second thought.

"Han-ah...? Seh-yoon...?" I tried to announce my arrival in case none of them noticed that someone opened the door and got scared.

However, I got no reply from any of them.

I entered and walked to my boyfriend's living room. I went to the bathroom, the kitchen, his room and saw no one. There was not a single trace of someone being here yesterday since early morning when Han and I were here.

The place was like Han, and I left it.

Well, not completely as we left it. Actually, I can see some envelopes, decorated sheets, bows, candles, and gift cards above the kitchen table.

When did Han buy all of this?

I instinctively went to open the fridge, and there I saw a cake. This cake had my name on it and some heart shapes as decorations. It also had some words written on it such as 'my soulmate' 'I love you' 'my baby' and some other sweet words Han calls me. It was his handwriting, meaning that my boyfriend decorated it himself.

When did Han do all of this? And why?

I also noticed that there was a lot of food in the fridge, like ice cream, chocolate, fruits, etc.

When I closed the door of the fridge, two small papers fell to the ground. I took them and saw that they were two tickets. In the first one, it had the names of the articles I just described and in the other one it had the name of a...

huh? It's...a...

I couldn't even say the name. I blushed so hard when I read what Han bought in the pharmacy. I felt so embarrassed that he had to buy that because we ran out of it. I should have bought that. After all, it was me the one who gave it too much use last week.

How embarrassing! Han not only bought one bottle! Why did he buy four of them?! Why would he buy so many? Ahhh~~ Han-ah~~ you are not even here, and I'm blushing all by myself~~

Why would you- Huh? Wait- Waiiiit!

I halted when I remembered that Han was preparing a surprise for me yesterday, which made me bring back to reality.