[41]

"I'm glad you came, bro," was the first thing chan told me when I arrived at his apartment.

"Sorry to come until now, Chan," I said while entering my friend's place, "Han told me a few days ago that you wanted to talk to me, but I didn't have time to come,"

"Yeah, I know. You've been busy with Jisung, huh?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

I just rolled my eyes and plopped down on his couch, "Anyways, what do you want to talk about?" I inquired.

"Oh! I just want to know why you acted so rude with Hyunjin the other day in the studio," he sat across the room and faced me with a worried expression, "why did you tell him not to touch Jisung?" He frowned, "something happened that made you act like that, man?" He showered me with questions, and I just stayed silent.

I knew he would question me about this sooner or later.

But right now, I don't have anything prepared to tell him.

"Chan..."

"Yes?"

"I don't want to lie to you, but also, I can't tell you why I acted like that," I sat up on the couch.

"Why not?" He frowned.

"The only thing that I can tell you is that Hyunjin and Han made up that day, actually, and that they will be like before..."

"Really? That's great!" He said with a wide smile.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Wait...are you not happy about that?" He looked at me, confused at my lack of expression.

"Of course I am..." I looked at the floor for a second.

"Mhhh...it doesn't look like that, Minho,"

"Well...the thing is that..." I fidgeted with my fingers before saying it, debating whether to tell this or not.

"Is that...?" He repeated curiously.

I sighed and then responded, "I'm jealous, Chan," I grabbed a pillow and buried my face in it.

"Of what- of Hyunjin?" I heard him gasp, "for the way he treats Jisung, huh?"

I only hummed in response.

"Minho, don't be then," he chuckled, "Hyunjin has always been like that to Jisung. It's a normal thing between those two," he laughed.

"I know! I know!" I said, while my tone of voice had a tint of annoyance.

"You really like him, huh?" He asked me with a serious tone.

I uncovered my face and looked at him, "you have no idea how much, Chan," and replied with the same tone.

"I only need to see you when you are with him to realize it, hahaha, at this point, I think that the only person that doesn't know about that it's Jisung," he facepalmed.

"Well...that's good," I chuckled, "it's too soon to tell him what I feel for him either way,"

"Never is too early or too late, Minho," he looked at me with a smile, "but I'm glad you don't want to rush anything,"

"Yeah..."

"You are so special for him as well," he smiled, "Did he already show you the song he made for you?" He suddenly asked.

"H-How did you know about that?!"

"Idiot! I work with him," he chuckled, "Jisung told me he was doing a song for someone special, and I immediately knew he was talking about you," Chan pointed at me.