[4]

"There you are," Jeongin said, approaching us at the table of the restaurant.

"Hyung, why did you walk away?" The younger asked Jisung with sad eyes.

Jisung only sighed.

"I'm sorry, Jeongin... I was just not in a good mood of been scolded today." He played with his food while giving the explanation to the boy.

"Sometimes they are so mean to me..." he frowned, still looking at his plate.

I wonder why he said that.

Jeongin pulled a chair and sat next to us, "hyung, they were just worried about you. They are actually looking for you around the mall. I casually came here because I remember you telling us about a new restaurant that was open here," he smiled, "and my guess was right." He placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder "don't get mad at us for worrying about you, we love you, hyung. You know that, right?"

Jisung lifted his head from the ground, he looked at the younger in the eyes "yeah, I know," he grinned.

"Oh, Minho hyung," the maknae turned in my direction.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Thank you for coming after him," he said.

I just scratched my cheeks a little bit embarrassed, "amm.. It's nothing. I was actually worried as well,"

"Okay, let's go find the others," Jisung stood up from the table. He went to the counter and paid for our food.

"That was unnecessary; I could have paid for us," I frowned.

"No, this is on me, you already have done a lot for me" he looked at me with those beautiful eyes, smiling, then he walked away from the restaurant.

Jeongin and I followed him right after.

~~~

"Jisung hyung, I already text Hyunjin hyung, he said they are in the fountain, they will wait for us there," Jeongin comments after reading his messages.

"All right, let's go there," Jisung sighed. Jeongin didn't notice this, since he was ahead of us, but I did.

We were heading towards the fountain, and as soon as the boys spotted us, Hyunjin ran towards Jisung, he engulfed him in a tight hug.

I stared at them in confusion. I saw how Jisung hugged him back and buried his face in the chest of the boy.

"I'm sorry, I should have been careful with my words," Hyunjin apologized, the latter was cupping Jisung's face and moving some strand of hair from his forehead.

I found myself being a little bit irritated by that action. Why? I don't know.

"It's okay, hyung," Jisung rubbed Hyunjin's arms. "I know I need to be careful. I'm so dumb," he frowned.

"No, you're not. You just have so many thoughts and don't concentrate well when you are like that,"

What does that mean?

Jisung just lowered his head, and for a moment, I saw a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

However, he changed his expression and started tickling Hyunjin, the latter yelp, and screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Stop!!" Hyunjin said between laughs.

"No, hyung, you deserve it," Jisung said while laughing.

I guess that's their relationship. Well...friendship.

"Minho?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around.

"Hey, guys," I said casually to my friends.