8

EREN: Woop... The pasta turned into a duck.

Y/N: Huh? 

EREN: Nevermind. Wanna play something? Everyone is passed out and Zeke and Erika are busy making out in the kitchen.

Y/N: ZEKE IS MAKING OUT? I NEED TO SEE THAT BEFORE I DIE! 

You are limping towards the kitchen, with Hange and Eren after you. Eren can't stop laughing at you and your lover. You finally get to the kitchen door and see Erika on the kitchen table, making out with your older brother, them kissing each other passionately.

Y/N: How long did we stay in the bedroom?

EREN: Like... 1 and a half hour i think.

Y/N: They met like 2 hours ago... and now look at them. 

HANGE: Hey, don't critique him like that! 2 hours after you met me we were already down to buisness.

You blush hard. 

Y/N: Ermmmm, uhmm, ahmmm... we weren't talking about us honey.

Hange starts laughing and kisses your nose. You take your phone out and start filming your brother.

EREN: Hey! Get a room you 2! Hange and Y/N just finished!

You and Hange both hit him in the back of his head. Zeke and Erika stop kissing and look straight in Eren's eyes. That poor girl blushes instantly and hides behind Zeke. Zeke gives you a death stare, because he saw you filming them.

ZEKE: Are you serious guys? Delete that now. But first send it to me. I wanna see how hot we look. Especially my flame. No,sweetie?

Erika giggles a little.

Y/N: Eren, are you gealous?

EREN: Huh? 

Y/N: On Zeke. Because he has a lover and you don't.

EREN: ... shut the fuck up.

HANGE: OOOHH EREN! You really are gealous!

EREN: No, I'm not!

ZEKE: You? Gealous? On me? Wow, I have lived to hear that.

EREN: Guys, stop!

ERIKA: Well, my sister is single too, so... you 2 can try someting... if she is not passed out. She stalks you anyways.

EREN: Well, yeah, you are right. She is a little annoying for stalking me, but she doesn't look bad. And she actually seems quite nice. I'll talk to her when she'll wake up.

ZEKE: Wait... is that room still free?

HANGE: Of course. Go ahead, have fun!

The new couple goes in that room. You, Hange and Eren go back to the living room. Eren sits on the couch, next to Mikasa, waiting for her to wake up. 

EREN: Why don't you sit down?

Y/N: Really..

EREN: Oh, wait... you can't. Sorry.

Y/N: No shit Sherlock.

You and Hange try to sit down, but, as expected, you can't. Soon, Zeke and Erika are a little... meh... they are having fun, and it's obvious. You laugh a little, Eren looking a little shocked. He still can't realise the fact that Zeke got to fuck something. Then he looked at Mikasa and threw water on her face. She wakes up and looks at Eren. She is still busted as hell.

MIKASA: Ereh... can I ask you a question?

EREN: Yea...

MIKASA: Wanna fuck?

HANGE: Mikasa, you sure? You are still dru-

MIKASA: Shut up Hange, you are not Ereh, you can't answer me...

Eren looks a little shocked.

EREN: Uhmmm, sure.

He picks her up and go into a room. You look at Hange.

HANGE: He looks really desprate for a lover.

Y/N: Nah, not really. The gealousy surrounds him. He can't take the fact that he is single and Zeke is not. There was always this stupid competition between them. And that's how Eren became a player. Zeke too. But he didn't have a girlfriend in years, and slowly, he became the played one. Yes, girls can be players too. 

HANGE: Well, Erika is a cool person. She is really shy, but if you gain her trust, she'll be really cool with you.

Y/N: Uhmm.. so it seems like I fucked up with her a little... You know, filming her making out with my brother...

HANGE: Yeah... but you don't participate in tha competition shit, don't you?

Y/N: Oh nono, I don't really care about their stupid games. I only care about my relationship with you right now. 

HANGE: Aww! I love you babe!

Y/N: Love you too!

You go into another room, the only one left. You pour 2 glasses of orange juice and vodka, then drink it all. You drink another one. Hange doesn't work when they are "in contact with alcohol" and they just pass out. They fell on the bed. You go near them and become the big spoon, hugging them near your chest. You fall asleep too. You wake up by someone shaking you. You open your eyes and see Eren near the bed.

Y/N: Hmph? What do you want?

EREN: I need you to help me with something.

Y/N: What did you do this time...

EREN: Mikasa threw up on me. 

Y/N: And what am I supposed to do about it? Go tell Zeke. I think he has another shirt with him.

EREN: Why would he.. ok, fine.

Eren goes to ask Zeke if he has another shirt, Zeke giving him the car keys, telling him the shirt is in the car. You go back to sleep, hugging your girlfriend tight.