1 year

After the fight with Fyodor and his gang,Port Mafia and the ADA agency became normal again,going on with their everyday lives solving crimes.

Fyodor was captured by the Government after Dazai(with help from the Guild) when they cornered him at a cafe.
Dazai and Fyodor think alike, just like the quote
Great minds think alike.

-

At the Port Mafia, after Boss Ogai Mori short break for rest.He came back,ready as ever.After the attack from Fyodor,he wanted everyone especially the three(now two after Ace died) Executive's to become aware of their surroundings and take every detail to mind.

Meanwhile,a visit from a member oversea, 1 year later,
came back home.
Yokohama.

Y/N

It's a sunny day.The view from the sky inside the airplane is pretty as ever.I smirk thinking about meeting the Boss again.He probably wouldn't expect me to come back home.Not to mention I didn't even visit or call him after the attack news.
Not that I care,it's just I know they can handle things with east.They're my colleagues ,and I know they're smart,especially Kouyou and Chuuya.Though I got the report that Chuuya Nakahara got trapped in a book along with a member from a detective agency,
that man just had to get angry huh...

The only interaction I had between Boss is only about work matters and reports.I am the captain of International Business Affairs for 5 years.Boss himself taught me how to work within this industry and sent me off to America to start working.

From scratch with about half a million budget to start,it wasn't rough but definitely not easy.He sent me along with a squad I picked myself overseas.
Now,we make about 40% profit back to Port Mafia.We have a tower full of people working,asians,africans,americans, you name it,any people from all around the world,different races and stuff,we have it.

-

The plane had safely arrived and now I am waiting for someone to take me home.

Kouyou.

I smile at the beautiful woman in front of me that had just left her car.She came running and I too do the same.

"y/nnn channn! it's been a while!".She shouts.
"damn mama i haven't seen you in like years!".I said back.

We then stopped and hug each other.Truthfully,Kouyou have similar characteristics of a mother,she has a warm heart,looks cold but actually nice.

"i miss you so much! also have you got a husband yettt???".I joke at her.
She rolls her eyes and walks to her car back,I closely follow her.

"love means nothing to me you know that right y/n-chan.it seems your little mischievous side hasn't gone even after all these years!".She said and chuckled.

"what's the point of living when you don't have fun? take it lightly mama! such a snowflake.MUEKK!!".I joked at her and ran to the car with her shouting at me furiously.

"stop there young ladyyy!!! what did you sayy!!!"

-

Kouyou had just driven me to a hotel near the Port Mafia office, she said she had something to do so she just drove off.I pull my suitcase,walking up the staircase to the hotel's big glass main door.

-

I thanked the person behind the register and make my way to the elevator.
The elevator arrived and I calmly walk into it.
After a few minutes or so,I arrived at my floor and got off the elevator.

Room 11,Suitor Edition.

Finally,I swiped the card at the room door and quickly get inside.I close the door behind me and ran towards my bed.

I plopped myself to my bed.

Now this is comfyyy.
Im so fokin tired af.

I stand up,remembering that I should visit the office tower.Especially Boss's.
I take a quick bath though the shampoo and soap is completely useless cleaning me up,no bubbles at all.

What a stupid hotel.

Nevertheless,I carried on and calmly wore my suit with a green coat on.The reason my coat is green is that I just like it.I don't want to have the same colour as Dazai's or Chuuya's.

Speaking about Dazai, he left the organisation didnt he.
And can't even give me a single call about it.

Not that I care...
I'm not really close to him ,the only reason I even talk with him is probably when chuuya is around.

He is sadistic.
A demon in angel's clothing I guess.

-

"This is Y/N.".I said monotonously at the register worker,working in Port Mafia's main office building.

"y-y-y/n? leader of the international group?".She gasped at me while staring at a monitor in front of her.
She immediately says "Code 026.I repeat 026!" to a walkie talkie.
Soon, a group of guys marches at me,with guns.I smirk at the situation.

They want to kill me huh?

There was silence in the lobby and only familiar footsteps,while claps played again and again
echoes behind the black suited guards.
They made way for the certain person and there he was.

Chuuya Nakahara.