A Beautiful Case.

The next day, I was busy exploring new things around the building by myself.Chuuya said he was busy and I don't want to bother him.I was walking through a big hallway,dim lights and I saw a metallic door at the end of it.
It was quiet and there were literally no one else other than me.I push the door and it was a big room,with a chandelier at the centre,floor made out of cement,it was like a combination of prison and luxury.
I then read the sign on the door.

Training Room 1.

That's odd.I never had been here throughout my shooting,martial arts training.I would train with Kouyou and Elise inside a more special,comfortable training room.But I guess this is just for the norms.

I take a step inside and I saw a closet full of old machetes,swords and guns,all dusty.
I walk towards it and grabs a katana.It had plain design unlike what I would always see.But the thing that caught my eyes were the sharpness of it.Though long in the tooth,the blade is still as sharp as I could tell.

I smile at the product.It wouldn't hurt to just take this right?

-

Right now,I am busy eating all alone by myself at a sushi restaurant.It's near the Detective Agency,so that's a worry.

The waiter arrives with my food and puts it out in front of.

"Thank you.".I greeted.
I start to eat my food,it has been a long time since i've ate japanese dishes.I miss it very much.But I guess my tummy didn't.

After I finished eating,my stomach started to hurt.I guess eating a different kind of food after some years isn't normal for my body.

I get out of the restaurant after I payed.There was really nothing else to do.Usually I will be hectic busy with clients and stocks and stuffs.But today is just,not it.
Sure,I feel a sense of peace not stressing over working,but it still feels weird.

Like I have some sense of duty in—

My thoughts were interrupted when I accidentally trip over a man.My head hurts.Ouch.

"Sorry.".I apologised when I noticed I was on top of his body.I notice he had worn a a light brown almost nude clothing.Reminds me of-

I widen my eyes when I saw the face of the man.

Shit.
Dazai.

I quickly stand up and scratch my neck in confusion.The man who wore glasses yesterday was beside layed down dazai,crossing his arms.

"Aren't you in the Port Mafia?".He asked.
I nod my head and I can see dazai standing up.

"Well,well,well if it isn't Y/N who we bumped here?".Dazai speaks out,his voice had a hint of anger a little bit.

"Well-um.Sorry for bumping into you.I'll get going".I said and bow and took my leave.
Embarrassed.

Then I can feel someone grabbed my hand.It was dazai.

"That's too bad,y/n-chan.You should come with us.".He said smiling at me.
I look at the glasses man who was raising his eyebrows at dazai.Then dazai quickly pulls me beside him,and walks while still grabbing my hand.

"y/n-chann! this is Kunikida,and Kuni-kun ,this is y/n!".

I bow my head slightly and Kunikida does the same.
I pull my hand off of dazai's and he just looks at me weirdly.

"We have an important case right now.Your help will be very valuable indeed,y/n-chan!"

"Sure,whatever".I said.

-

We arrive at the place of guilt.An abandoned house,fully furnished and beautiful but it gives off weird vibes..