Touch.

[contains a little lime or maybe smut lol]

Crave for what.
Dazai then whispers near my ear, "you've grown up too huh?"
I feel my heart beating fast at this moment and accidentally puts my hands at his chest.He smirks and then starts to lick my neck.

"d-d-dazai..".I whined.I tense up at the touches he made to me.Why does he have so much control over me?

He then nibbles at my jaw until he stops at my lips.He looks at me smiling slightly and kisses me softly.I just stood awkwardly not knowing how to react.He breaks the kiss and then he grips my left butt making me gasp.He takes this chance and kisses me roughly,his tongue exploring my mouth.I kiss him back,wanting pleasure even more.My hands unconsciously wrap around his neck and this moment of making out session is just

wow.

I break the kiss,wanting to catch some air.Then at the speed of light dazai went flying..

Chuuya had kicked him to the side using his abilities and shouts "what the fuck dazai?!".

Chuuya looks at me mad but didn't bother to say anything and just takes my hand.

"you okay?".He asked at me.
"y-yeah".I replied back.

Dazai groaned at the pain and stands up smirking.
"She's mine,chuuya.let go".He demanded.

Chuuya just shakes his head as a no and balled up a fist.
"fucking jerk! for playing with her feelings like that!"

I was so confused at chuuya's words and looked at dazai,feeling frustrated.

"someone tell me what am i missing here?".I said in frustration. "did you really do that dazai?"

He just kept quiet.

"stupid dazai.".Chuuya sneered and pulls me out of the abbey with him.I look back at dazai's state,he doesn't seem to in pain just look a little...

I don't even know what to describe that man.