Paint!

Today is the day I am preparing to decorate my own office! With the help of Chuuya(he has nothing to do lol),I can easily paint the walls the colour that I like.
But the thing is....
there's no paint....

I sigh as I look around my office.Mori said I could use this room for a while I'm here and probably just make myself an office of my own.
I look at Chuuya who was busy drinking his coconut shake.
"Let's go buy some paint! You pay!".I joked as I ran out of the door and head towards the elevator.
"BUT I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!".Chuuya shouted behind.The elevator arrives and we get in together.
"Whatever,you'll still payy Muekk!".I stick out my tongue and he just rolls his eyes.
"fineeeee!!! but i don't know where to get paint!"

...

-

Here we are,standing in front of the detective agency.Pretty sure everyone is working today..
I guess me and chuuya could use some help from one of the members in the agency.If dazai comes then i'll

blush...

I chuckle and head inside the door,there were noises inside the room but I didn't care.I open the door and everyone inside were eyeing me.
From head to toe...
I smile awkwardly and walk inside,chuuya beside me.

"H-hi...".I greeted softly and look at dazai who was smiling mischievously.
"OI DAZAI! We came here for you!".Chuuya pointed at the man and he stands up from his seat walking towards us.
"Aya aya chuuya! what brings both of you here? especially y/n? chan!".He tilts his head to the side while smiling.Damn right it's kinda scary when he does that.

A guy who wore kinda like a detective outfit speaks up to us, "Chuuya what are you doing here? Did you miss me in the novel??!"

Chuuya shouts at him "No way!"

I forgot everyone here knows chuuya already but not me.That's why they didn't say anything,they don't know me....

I bow slightly and greets everyone, "Hello.My name is Y/N.I am in Port Mafia,same as my friend Chuuya here."

They all smile at me, I can feel the warm vibe they had here.Friendly...

"Well,today we are here because....We don't know how to shop..".I said awkwardly and then everyone just laughed at my words.Dazai jumps around me and yells "Now,now y/n-chan! I'll be helping you today!!! You're lucky! I'm the best detective here!"

"hey i'm the best one".The guy who wore detective brown outfit said, angrily.

Kunikida just shakes his head and shouts at Dazai "You're busy with me dazai!! not going anywhere!!"

"Whatever Kunikida...And also you!".Dazai pointed at Chuuya. "You can go now! I'll help y/nchan."

"Hey!!!".Chuuya shouted back.
"Tell us y/n.Who do you want more!?"

Uhhhhh.....

-

After the strange moment, I am now walking beside the devil himself,Dazai.He and Chuuya was gonna fight so they played rock-paper-scissors.

Andd guess who won.

"This is fun! I can't believe I'm spending we're spending time!".Dazai said enthusiastically.

Actually,when I think about it, me and dazai never spends any time together while in port mafia.The only time we would speak is only chuuya with us or only work.
His aura and personality definitely changed after entering the agency.

I don't get it how he would just casually talk to me like this.Now I feel awkward...
Not to mention the time where he kissed me.

God...

I blush at the moment and dazai glances at me in confusion.

Should I ask him about the kiss tho?
Maybe not now...

"So what do you want to buy today?".Dazai asks,smirking at me.
"Well..I'm decorating my office and I want to buy-"

"Adadadadadah! Say no more! Let's go to my house!"

WHAT.

I stop in my tracks and looks at him weirdly.
What the fuck?

"Why are we going to your house??!".I panic.
Dazai just looks at me and smirk.
"I have some paint.Or...Were you thinking of something else??"

oh.

My face was in confusion and I say back "We don't need-t-to do that...Lets just-"

"Say no more princess! Dont waste your money like that!".Dazai puts his palm on my mouth and takes my hand.
"what-"

He then runs and with no choice I have ,I had to run too.

Why is he always running??

"Slow-slow down!!".I shout and he stops.Then he picks me up bridal style,I blush at his actions and he immediately sprints ahead.

What am I getting myself into...