Start of A Frame.

"what the fuck is happening outside?!"-Chuya shouted at the big screen on the center of Port Mafia Building Office Lobby.The screen showed an emergency news regarding The Armed Detective Agency being terrorist's.It showed all of its members, Kenji,Kunikida,Tanizaki,the President and Dr.Yosano.My face was already in stressed mode because of how hectic it is.

"Beware all citizens of Yokohama! It seems that the Armed Detective Agency whom we have trusted along these years,their true identity has been revealed as a terrorist's organisation! Everyone is ordered to stay at home and go out if it's only important.School and such public events will be closed as start of today-"

"this is bullshit!".Chuya yelled in frustration.There is no way the detective agency is group of terrorist.
At least that's what I believe...

I sigh and think quickly.I mean-we did make a deal with the ADA,both team will protect each other incase of a emergency.I look at my smartphone ,it's been days since I've talked to dazai...and it had to end on us making out again.

How did they even end up in the news like this? Someone-or something must've wanted to take revenge on them?A frame of mischief?

"We don't have time to lose,let's go to Mori."Kouyou advised at me and the rest of the Port Mafia members as we head to the elevator,heading to the Boss's Floor.

-
(why do I hear boss music😳)
lmaoo

-

"Kouyou,Chuuya,Y/N,sit down.Let's talk."-Mori said seriously at us as we sat down by the big table in the pink room.

"First things first-Fukuzawa had called me earlier.He wants our help about this situation.I agreed to help him as we both did sign our contract."
He paused as he takes out a piece of paper,full of writings.

"Now,listen to me.I want Kouyou's team to work in disguise.Kill those who gets in our way.I will order Black Lizard's team to come with me,heading to our secret base to hide the remaining members of the agency that is injured.Team Chuya,rescue mission using the chopper....And y/n..."

I look at him anticipating what orders he will give me.
Nervous.

"Call them."

I widen my eyes and glare at Mori.
There is no way I'm going to be letting 'them' come here.
Just for help.

"No.No way in hell."-I said as I stare at his eyes.He just grinned at me and shrugged.
"Yes I know they're powerful abilities,but just in case...we need them."

Them.
They are no one other than my team,the one's where I had chosen best.
I know them best and certainly with just their powers,they're deadly and can kill.

"It's a risk...they're powerful enough-"
Mori cuts me off.
"That's why I know it's a risk.Albeit,you-y/n-is lethal to someone in a matter of seconds.But I,Mori will ensure you nothing will happen to 'them'".

I have nothing to worry about?
This is a hassle.

"I don't allow it,Mori.It's just some group of people that hates the detective agency-we don't have to go too far."

He sighs in 'defeat',i guess.
"Very well then.I knew this was coming.Now y/n,I need you to destruct the A-Team."

A-team.Known as Hunting Dogs formed by the government to kill/interrogate war criminals who are against the country.
They are savage and remorseless,no doubt.

I nod agreeing to the president.

"Bring all the troops you need,winning is our only option!"

All of us stand up and shouted

Yessir!